Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Iviansour View Post
    What's your order status on ATT, mine says "Attention" I preordered at midnight.. Should I be worried? Called ATT Premier support, they say they're reviewing it...

UPDATE 5 PM Nov. 7 : Pre-order Status still showing 'Attention" Even though I preordered at midnight and called them twice about it...
    During check out did your price in your cart is $99 or $199.99?
    Has anyone who has ordered a cyan 920 gotten confirmed yet? Mine has been processing since 12:01 AM and they're already charged my card.

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuddenlyDinosaur View Post
    Has anyone who has ordered a cyan 920 gotten confirmed yet? Mine has been processing since 12:01 AM and they're already charged my card.
    I ordered a cyan as well at 10pm PST

still in "attention"

The premier rep doesn't even know when it will ship.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuddenlyDinosaur View Post
    Yes. I ordered my cyan 920 at 7am est and I got my email stating it had been processed and is out to the warehouse about 10 min ago
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeynox View Post
    Yes. I ordered my cyan 920 at 7am est and I got my email stating it had been processed and is out to the warehouse about 10 min ago
    I pre-ordered at roughly the same time this morning for the cyan. Just now, I also received the email confirming the order processing.

I checked the order status page out of curiosity and noticed it now says "Back Ordered"
    Thanked by:
    Quote Originally Posted by benski View Post
    I pre-ordered at roughly the same time this morning for the cyan. Just now, I also received the email confirming the order processing.

I checked the order status page out of curiosity and noticed it now says "Back Ordered"
    Uh oh, that doesn't sound good

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I ordered a Cyan 920 at 12:15am PST and at 6:40ish I got my order processing and submitted to warehouse for shipping... Nothing new since then. I wouldn't imagine any of us will get any further updates until tomorrow morning at the earliest at this point.

I was also one of the many that couldn't locate the plate. I'll assume AT&T has that covered with a plate in the box or a free coupon I can take to the store and redeem for the plate.

ordered my cyan @ 11:10 pm. cst Still Preorder Processing.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Ordered at 12:50am (apprx.) EST. Would have been 40 minutes earlier, if Premier didn't keep freaking out forever.

Status just updated a bit... added FEDX as Carrier and Shipping date as of today, for the phone and the sim card. Oddly, not for the charging pad.

I got the Black 920, just incase any of you were wondering.

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I'm really pissed off here. Ordered at 5:47am EST. Apparently , that wasn't early enough. I just saw this on my order. Needless to say, I'm cancelling the order and I'm going to try and get to the AT&T store tonight to talk to a Rep to see if I can have one held for me. This is insanity.

EDIT: I just cancelled. Spoke with a supervisor. "Stock is sold out for online orders. Try the stores. We're sorry."
    Last edited by Loiselle; 11-07-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I'd be stoked to get shipping details on my order. :)

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    I'm refreshing the page like crazy lol
    Saberlike likes this.

Ladies and gents, first time poster here. Proud to say, I have a tracking number. WOOT!

It has been picked up in Fort Worth, TX, and has an expected deliver date of 11/8/2012, by 3pm. I'm effing ecstatic.

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof Chuck X View Post
    Ladies and gents, first time poster here. Proud to say, I have a tracking number. WOOT!

It has been picked up in Fort Worth, TX, and has an expected deliver date of 11/8/2012, by 3pm. I'm effing ecstatic.
    You lucky duck.. Btw welcome.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

nice! what time did u place your order at? did u do overnight shipping instead of 2 day?

Global Posts
    3,000 Global Posts

JEALOUS i'm curious as well as to your shipping choice and also your general location

mine said "back ordered' before, now it just says processing, and the sim card shows "pending shipment"

i would be super excited to get it tomorrow, but friday will do as well. i'm just unsure about the stupid charging plate! i only have two line items on my order (phone and sim card)

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I ordered this morning at about 2:20am PST and just noticed my status changed to backordered.

Just thought I would add my info here... Ordered last night at ~11:05pm CST... Got my confirmation immediately, however never got an email like others have that said that the information had been sent to the shipper, however I checked the order status on the regular att page vs the premier page and it shows shipped with TRACKING NUMBER!!!

So pumped

EDIT: Additional Detail: Color was Black
    EDIT2: Delivery date on FedEx Site says FRIDAY!!!
    Last edited by esarz; 11-07-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a2thejay23 View Post
    nice! what time did u place your order at? did u do overnight shipping instead of 2 day?
    Some details: Black 920. I did select overnight, and I didn't add a charging plate to the order. My local AT&T store rep told me this afternoon that it would ship with it, but he is likely clueless. I may have to go through Nokia and wait a while for that.

Order was placed about 10am, EST.

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Whoever got their tracking numbers did you get black?

Quote Originally Posted by Russell11 View Post
    Whoever got their tracking numbers did you get black?
    I just updated my post to help inform others, but yes

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Can somebody send me a link to where you can track the status of order?

For some reason it keeps giving me:

E0019: No order was found. If you recently placed an order, please try again later. Note: Information for orders placed within the past 24 hours may not be available.

Quote Originally Posted by ky Phan View Post
    Can somebody send me a link to where you can track the status of order?

For some reason it keeps giving me:

E0019: No order was found. If you recently placed an order, please try again later. Note: Information for orders placed within the past 24 hours may not be available.
    Try tracking by phone number instead of order number, that worked for me

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by esarz View Post
    Try tracking by phone number instead of order number, that worked for me
    that doesn't seem to work either since i'm porting my number over from verizon
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    I'm in Dallas. So if they are shipping from Ft Worth that is great. Hopefully will get a tracking number soon.
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast