Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Mine shows Monday now when it was promised to be here today. I am tempted to refuse delivery and get phone from store today. Has anyone done this with AT&T before? When you refuse from FedEx, does that serve as your proof in case AT&T doesn't refund you?

taudilee

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Red 920. ordered on 7th, it is shipped last night. surprisingly ATT shipped my order by FEDEX overnight and it will be here today and looks like it has both the phone and charging plate. :)

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
On a side note, has anyone ever heard of companies mixing mail carriers? It seems like one time, I was supposed to receive something via USPS and it was partially sent FedEx (or maybe it was the other way around).

Frek

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Order went from backordered to processing. Bank shows just a hold on funds and not a charge.

Ordered a red and cyan Wednesday morning from an AT&T corporate store.

Think at this point I'll cancel my order.

hysonmb

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Mine shows Monday now when it was promised to be here today. I am tempted to refuse delivery and get phone from store today. Has anyone done this with AT&T before? When you refuse from FedEx, does that serve as your proof in case AT&T doesn't refund you?

When you refuse the delivery, FedEx should update the status of your shipment.
I'm going to do the same thing you're doing. If they have them in my local store I'll pick it up then call AT&T and tell them delivery is going to be refused. Then get in touch with FedEx and tell them to not leave it at my doorstep since they have a habit of doing that without even ringing the doorbell... Once that shipment info gets updated online, capture it for evidence if needed.

Alternatively, shouldn't the store accept unopened returns?

samuch

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Called up and all they could tell me about why it was still processing and hadn't shipped like it was supposed to was "you'll get an email once it ships".

Had them cancel it.

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Called up and all they could tell me about why it was still processing and hadn't shipped like it was supposed to was "you'll get an email once it ships".

Had them cancel it.

This is EXACTLY the type of bull crap I said would happens to us

I hope everyone takes note of this. Online ordering system is NEAR BROKEN and unusable

I had them cancel mine as well. Ordered in the 7th midnight . Still processing

I'm headed up to the store now to order in person

**** it

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
Okay. It's official. AT&T is completely and utterly incompetent. My order is still in limbo. I'll be heading to a store today I guess.

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
Got off the phone again! Spoke with a supervisor who escalated the order and waived overnight shipping. This is the most hoops I've ever had trying to make a purchase. We'll see if the phones actually ship.

LeeWarner

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Still processing.

On my 3rd day now of "Processing". This is getting ridiculous!! I'm trying to leave to Sprint for AT&T despite my reservations of being on another middling network.. Maybe I should cancel and wait for the 8x on Verizon?

STRIDIER

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My order showed canceled today, called and made sure it was canceled, I still have a package weighing 0.50 being delivered to me today via ups. AT&T rep knew nothing about it. From reading this forum it could be an empty box, and I wouldn't be surprised. Going into store today to get my lumia. I did the same thing with the iPhone 5, walked in the day off and got it, screw AT&T and their ordering process NEVER AGAIN!!! Can't wait to see what's in the box!

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
On my 3rd day now of "Processing". This is getting ridiculous!! I'm trying to leave to Sprint for AT&T despite my reservations of being on another middling network.. Maybe I should cancel and wait for the 8x on Verizon?

Maybe the porting process is holding it up? That could always be it. Have you tried calling to get more information on why its taking so long to process?

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Cyan 920 in DFW area ordered Wednesday at 745am and still processing.

Premier chat yep yesterday morning said it would ship yesterday.
Premier chat rep in the afternoon said I had to call.
Premier phone rep said it would ship today.

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
For those still having problems (premier side) I'd demand to speak to a supervisor. It's obvious that this Lumia 920 rollout fell on its face. I think an email or some kind of letter to Microsoft is in order. AT&T owes an explanation on what happened both to MS and its customers.

gillbell

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Sorry many of you are having so much trouble.

I ordered Nov. 7th. It was processing until Nov 9th at 6AM EST at which point tracking information was available and showed the item was already in my state's capital city and "On fedex delivery vehicle..."

It sounds like their Order Status page is just really slow to update so be patient. If you ordered and haven't cancelled, chances are the item is on its way to your eager hands.

Now on the other hand, I still have to figure out the whole free charging pad situation.

mondokjm

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
From USPS website:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
November 09, 2012, 4:18 am

I preordered a Red 920 around 5:00 am EST on the 7th. My card has not yet been charged though?
I'm in northeast Ohio, so I doubt I'll be receiving this today.

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Russell11, this is exactly what mine says.

November 09, 2012, 4:25 am
38199 (which is the zip code for bulk mail facility in Memphis, TN according to Bing)

For comparison sake, I also ordered my wife a Samsung Galaxy Note II on the same day as my Nokia order. Here's what I have for her device:

November 08, 2012, 7:53 pm
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

I don't have either device yet. I'm guessing that the Note II is slightly ahead of schedule of the Lumia, so as long as I don't have the Note, I'm definitely not going to see the Lumia.

Again, here's hoping...

Nothing here yet, best case scenario I might be able to pick it up at the post office.. worst case scenario is I'll have to wait til tomorrow :\ Anything over there in NC? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte