Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
It took about 1 min to get the confirmation email.. I'm on Premier and date shows Nov6

dammit.. I placed the order half an hour ago and didn't get anything.. and the order status on the website tells me it might take up to 24 hrs to show anything.. well, I guess I will wait and if nothing comes in just pick the phone up in a store... looks like the lumia 920 and me we have a quite difficult relationship lol

atlbuc

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Assuming we actually get delivery on Friday... Couple folks have mentioned that they don't ship until the 9th and if it is shipped ground it could be another week before pre-orders get the phone.

Yea I selected next day delivery but this whole "Attention" order status has me a little ticked off. If it doesn't change by tomorrow then I'll cancel my check card walk into my credit union and get another then hit at&t up on Friday morning. I should have gone with my intuition and just not pre-order

tlegend2012

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
dammit.. I placed the order half an hour ago and didn't get anything.. and the order status on the website tells me it might take up to 24 hrs to show anything.. well, I guess I will wait and if nothing comes in just pick the phone up in a store... looks like the lumia 920 and me we have a quite difficult relationship lol
You should be fine... all technical issues.. nothing major.

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Check your spam folder??

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site

It took me like 4 hours to get mine last night.

ryan_linz

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to tell if one can be certain that they are getting a free wireless charger?

I preordered around 8 this morning and there is no mention of a free wireless plate in my order details, but the sales chat person said it will come in the box and I didn't need to manually select to order one.

Does anyone's order confirmation form actually mention a "free wireless charging plate"?

Thanks.

tlegend2012

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to tell if one can be certain that they are getting a free wireless charger?

I preordered around 8 this morning and there is no mention of a free wireless plate in my order details, but the sales chat person said it will come in the box and I didn't need to manually select to order one.

Does anyone's order confirmation form actually mention a "free wireless charging plate"?

Thanks.
Same here It doesn't show anything about the plate...

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site

Thanks.

Same here It doesn't show anything about the plate...

Wouldn't worry about it. A rep was talking to a member (can't find the post) and told them that they were just adding them in now. You don't have to have them as a part of your order.

If it gets in without the charger, just run to an AT&T store and get'em to give you one :)

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I have three items that show in my order:

1) The phone
2) The wireless charging plate
3) Micro-SIM card

The phone and charging plate have statuses of "Processing" and the SIM card says "Pending Shipment"

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
My order has always showed the plate

on the email confirm

Accessories
1 - Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate $49.00
Regular Promotion -$49.00

on the order status page

Tessco NOK920 ACCESSORY

I added it as an accessory... it showed up in my cart, and all the way through.

Still processing, any hope of Friday delivery is gone at this point.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to AT&T to get an update on my preorder for the red Lumia 920. The rep was very helpful, but according to him the phone will most likely not ship within the next 48 hours. So the pre-order will likely arrive after the store availability. I personally only want to get it at this point, but I think Friday delivery doesn't seem realistic for most phones...

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Thanks.

The AT&T girl told me to wait for the actual shipping update/email. Said that would include everything that, well, shipped. But, she admitted otherwise she was unsure, and that her co-workers she had talked to at AT&T were also clueless. I'm not worried though; Nokia really wants the phone in the hands of the US public, and they are not going to risk another hit to their reputation based on (yet) another f*ckup from marketing...

ryan_linz

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Ugh...this is kind of a fiasco. Kind of wish I would've just went to the store on Friday. Too bad noone even knows if the free wireless charger will be available in-store.

The chat associates on ATT are generally misinformed and useless. I had to post a link from WP Central to one of them to show them the press release from yesterday so they could understand that there is in-fact a wireless charging plate promotion going on.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
well.. not for nothing... but if you didn't add the charging plate to the cart... its not really their fault. Hopefully they can make it right for you, but I wouldn't have hit submit on the order if I wasn't sure I did it right. There were threads on here last night at midnight talking about how to add it to the cart, so atleast I knew it wasn't automatic.

In the store... who knows. Im sure itll be the faster way to get my hands on a 920, but I wanted cyan, which wont be in store according to nokia. Whats an extra few days to get what I want.

eallan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
My status says attention as well, I've called them twice and they said everything was OK and that I would get it on the ninth. Who knows.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Color:Nokia Lumia 920 Yellow
Date Ordered:11/6/12 ~9:30pm PST
Proposed Ship Date: 11/14/12
AT&T Premier Customer

Odog4ever

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email saying my order has been processed with the most important nugget being

"We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment."

SQUEE! Seems like I've been waiting for ever. Place my pre-order with ATT around 7 am (Central) and immediately canceled my Best Buy pre-order.

Still don't know the situation or conditions for getting a free cyan charger. Not willing to break my back to get one in the color I want. Hopefully I can get one through Nokia's promotion otherwise I know what I'm getting for Xmas! :)

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
When I go to my orders on ATT.com I have this

DATE ORDERED:11/07/2012 SHIPMENT STATUS: Processing

Nokia Lumia 920 1
eCom Quick Start Guide 1
Data Unlimited for iPhone 1
ACTIVE UP- Data Unlimited for LTE Personal Add-On - LTEDPPBVM 1
ACTIVE-AT&T Mobile Insurance (WPINS) 1
Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad 1

Why would it list a micro sim replacement for the iPad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb