Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
It took about 30 minutes for me to get an initial confirmation e-mail. Shortly afterwards, I received another e-mail that says that my order has been processed and is being sent to the warehouse for shipment.

I ordered both a 920 and an 820 at approximately 2:00 PM today via the ATT website.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email update;

Congratulations! With AT&T, you get the nations’ fastest mobile broadband network* and the best coverage worldwide - more phones that work in more countries**.

We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment.

Your order cannot be changed or canceled at this time.

We’ll send you a confirmation email as soon as your order ships. Check your order status online at https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...s%26source%3DIAWS00Z290000000u&token=M6xlPynf. Note if your order was placed within the past 24 hours, the order information may not yet be available.

Thank you,

AT&T

Tracking number:
Pending Shipment

*ALSO*

Order history appears to be down. I get an error when trying to bring it up.

Kei Square

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Long time lurker, first time commenting... Ordered a white 920 with a Red 920 on a family plan, new customer next day shipping. No option to add wireless charger to purchase or promo.... called up sales.... says they had an issue with the website, all pre-orders WILL get a wireless charger reagardless... if not there is a site to sign up for the promo.. but that's a uk website.... not sure if valid in us... and for best buy folks.. they will not prime match or give the wireless pad... Nokia FTW

moc426

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Awesome, although mine still says processing the phone now has a ship date of 11/07/2012. So looks like it will ship out soon.

Just got an email update;

Congratulations! With AT&T, you get the nations? fastest mobile broadband network* and the best coverage worldwide - more phones that work in more countries**.

We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment.

Your order cannot be changed or canceled at this time.

We?ll send you a confirmation email as soon as your order ships. Check your order status online at https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...s%26source%3DIAWS00Z290000000u&token=pUiCv0dy. Note if your order was placed within the past 24 hours, the order information may not yet be available.

Thank you,

AT&T

Tracking number:
Pending Shipment

*ALSO*

Order history appears to be down. I get an error when trying to bring it up.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I just got my email that my phone was sent to te warehouse and a phone call from AT&T stating I will receive my wireless charging pad either in store or with the phone. If it doesn't come with the phone I can go to any for store and get one of my color choice for free because the rep put it in my account notes. :)

Iviansour

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I just got my email that my phone was sent to te warehouse and a phone call from AT&T stating I will receive my wireless charging pad either in store or with the phone. If it doesn't come with the phone I can go to any for store and get one of my color choice for free because the rep put it in my account notes. :)

CONGRATS... My order status still needs 'Attention'....

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
My order has significantly less info than what some folks have posted... I got the order confirmation and order processed emails... At the moment all I can see is my order date and that both items are in process... I have decidedly less line items compared to other orders as well:

Nokia 920 PHONE - Processing
Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad - Processing / Pending Shipment for tracking

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
What's your order status on ATT, mine says "Attention" I preordered at midnight.. Should I be worried? Called ATT Premier support, they say they're reviewing it...

UPDATE 5 PM Nov. 7 : Pre-order Status still showing 'Attention" Even though I preordered at midnight and called them twice about it...
During check out did your price in your cart is $99 or $199.99?

benski

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes. I ordered my cyan 920 at 7am est and I got my email stating it had been processed and is out to the warehouse about 10 min ago

I pre-ordered at roughly the same time this morning for the cyan. Just now, I also received the email confirming the order processing.

I checked the order status page out of curiosity and noticed it now says "Back Ordered"

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Cyan 920 at 12:15am PST and at 6:40ish I got my order processing and submitted to warehouse for shipping... Nothing new since then. I wouldn't imagine any of us will get any further updates until tomorrow morning at the earliest at this point.

I was also one of the many that couldn't locate the plate. I'll assume AT&T has that covered with a plate in the box or a free coupon I can take to the store and redeem for the plate.

howdysir

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Ordered at 12:50am (apprx.) EST. Would have been 40 minutes earlier, if Premier didn't keep freaking out forever.

Status just updated a bit... added FEDX as Carrier and Shipping date as of today, for the phone and the sim card. Oddly, not for the charging pad.

I got the Black 920, just incase any of you were wondering.

lumia.png

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm really pissed off here. Ordered at 5:47am EST. Apparently , that wasn't early enough. I just saw this on my order. Needless to say, I'm cancelling the order and I'm going to try and get to the AT&T store tonight to talk to a Rep to see if I can have one held for me. This is insanity.

0gOCBl.png

EDIT: I just cancelled. Spoke with a supervisor. "Stock is sold out for online orders. Try the stores. We're sorry."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077