Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
my cyan still says in progress on that site. as it does on 2 other places to look.

Ive yet to find any site that gives a estimated delivery date of any kind.

zoombucky

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Finally got tracking info. Not via email, but through https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/

Woo! Eta is Friday by 430 pm. I ordered a cyan one. I'm also a premier member so other premier members don't fret. It's shipping out of Memphis. Can't wait.

I got a track# from that site as well. Red NL920+ sim card, also shipping out of Memphis.

No tracking number for the charging pad though.

S CLIFFORD

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
My wife was on the phone cancelling the BB pre order as I was pre ordering from ATT at 10am CST today and we are premier customers. Mine is in Ft Worth heading to AL via Fedex. The delivery date says 11/9/12 by 4:30.
Black 920

No tracking info on the charge plate.

chrgeorgeson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Got mine too. I'm a premier member ordered a Cyan Phone with a black (free charger). Got tracking number.
I did however go on the ATT live chat and asked why my order was still 'pending' or 'processing' and the lady asked me for my order number... she had then made me wait for about 3 minutes than came back and said "Your order is in Processing right now."
LOL I said " I know that, but why?" She then said she didn't really know but I would get it by the 9th.
20 minutes later I checked my account again and sure enough my status was the same but I had 2 tracking numbers 1. for my phone and 2. for my sim.

My order was picked up at 10:51 PM in Memphis.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Mine is still in Preorder Processing. I ordered it well before midnight and it was in attention for a long time. Sure hope it actually gets shipped for Friday delivery.

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
You guys that are saying Premier, did your charging pad cost you nothing? Mine only got a $25 discount.

Still not showing any tracking number, ordered today at 2PM.

Alpha Tango

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes! I just checked MyAT&T and it finally shows a tracking number. My Cyan Lumia 920 is shipping from Memphis, TN going to San Francisco, CA. I should receive it Friday by 4:30 PM. I placed my order Tue 10:00 PM PST. I'm so excited. I can't wait!

Edit: I'm premier and I didn't get the charging plate for free, only 25% discount. I spoke with a rep this morning and was told I didn't qualify for the free charger because I needed to have a data plan $20 or higher (I only have the $15 data plan).

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Did any of you guys have to accept a terms and conditions email?

I just live chatted with them and they said my phone hasn't been sent out yet because I never accepted the terms and conditions email but I never received an email and my card has been charged the full amount.

This is really getting ridiculous

Hypetrak

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes! I just checked MyAT&T and it finally shows a tracking number. My Cyan Lumia 920 is shipping from Memphis, TN going to San Francisco, CA. I should receive it Friday by 4:30 PM. I placed my order Wed 10:00 PM PST. I'm so excited. I can't wait!

Same here, my shipment left Memphis 10:30pm Central and estimated delivery just the same as everyone else.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Looks like all are shipping but yellow... I also placed an order for the extra charger in red, looks awesome together :D

lumia920_wirelesscharging220.jpg

Color:Nokia Lumia 920 Yellow
Date Ordered:11/6/12 ~9:30pm PST
Proposed Ship Date: 11/14/12
AT&T Premier Customer

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I am in the same situation yet they are telling me that my phone will not ship until I accept the terms and conditions email that I never received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077