Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcphersc

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Officially cancelled my preorder, spoke to Premier support and they said it hadn't shipped yet and wasn't going to until tomorrow or next week. What a waste of time, so I just stopped by a few At&T stores and found out they should have Black, White, and Red in stock tomorrow. I'll be going in bright and early to pick up my 920. Good luck everyone, I swear I'll never preorder anything from At&T ever again.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Officially cancelled my preorder, spoke to Premier support and they said it hadn't shipped yet and wasn't going to until tomorrow or next week. What a waste of time, so I just stopped by a few At&T stores and found out they should have Black, White, and Red in stock tomorrow. I'll be going in bright and early to pick up my 920. Good luck everyone, I swear I'll never preorder anything from At&T ever again.

I am totally with you. But Microsoft Store should have Cyan in retail, so going that route.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm so irate at ATT right now that i'm thinking of just staying with the GS3 on verizon

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
My Black 920 just shipped less than half an hour ago. Unfortunately, it was sent via UPS 2-day. Being that today is 11/8, I won't be getting this until Monday ='(

Since I'm out in California, there is probably no hope that it might come early, unlike the ones who live in Memphis =(

UPS delivers on Saturday so you should be good.

zopapito

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
AT&T site showing availability already?

I just checked AT&T's website and if you go to the Lumia 920 pre-order page there is a "Check in-store Availability" button. I clicked there and it shows that some stores have stock of some colors. My nearest store shows stock of black but not red. I called them up and asked them but they said that they will find out later today when they get the shipment. Should I plan according to the website or just go to my nearest store? (I really want the red but could live with the black).

Gladstoner

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Was it listed as Backordered online up to when it changed to shipping on 11/8? Also, did you order it 3am CST? If so this gives me hope that mine might still ship :)

No it never showed backordered. It was always Processing. The time was 3:48am eastern when I recieved my order email.

esarz

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Luis: I do apologize we have sold out of the device and are waiting for additional inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. You will receive an e-mail from us when your item has shipped.

Yep. **** AT&T. I ordered at the very second Their IT were able to get the preorder button fixed for non premier members.

I got the same info for my wifes Cyan, however instead of cancelling I just held out and now I have a tracking number and it shows to be delivered tomorrow. Also both of our charging pads are showing delivery of Monday.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
so for people who are cancelling their orders and buying in store tomorrow, have you asked them if that messes with the ability to re-add or buy a line? i thought i read somewhere on these forums that someone had his account flagged and put on hold for 4 days or something...

my white going to los angeles hasn't shipped yet either "processing" and "pending shipment"

on chat right now and they say it will ship tomorrow... ugh.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My Status Just Changed

I finally got a status update and my phone has been shipped via Fed EX, on the 8th. It says it wont be here until monday 12th though as the estimated arrival. Fed Ex must not deliver on saturdays. :(

timd28

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
I just checked AT&T's website and if you go to the Lumia 920 pre-order page there is a "Check in-store Availability" button. I clicked there and it shows that some stores have stock of some colors. My nearest store shows stock of black but not red. I called them up and asked them but they said that they will find out later today when they get the shipment. Should I plan according to the website or just go to my nearest store? (I really want the red but could live with the black).

most stores around me are getting all 3 colors. Don't live with the black if you really want the red - get the color you want! I'm sure they will have it tomorrow and if not just find another store in the area if possible.

Hypetrak

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I guess they shipped my phone and charger separately. I just got an update that the wireless charger just got picked up from Forth Worth TX while my phone is probably in Minneapolis by now!

mtbush

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

Why settle? Go for the color you really want. I know the waiting sucks, but you'll probably be happier in the end.

Jetface

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
No it never showed backordered. It was always Processing. The time was 3:48am eastern when I recieved my order email.

Hmm...okay, my order email (the first email not the second) was from 4:10am eastern. My Item Status still says processing but up above in SHIPMENT STATUS it says backordered.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
wow, in store availablity shows pretty much nothing in my area, i'd even have to drive 20 miles to go find a black one. no white, no red.

and i'm in LOS FREAKING ANGELES. i guess i'm just going to wait for the shipment. hoping for being pleasantly surprised tomorrow but prepared to be dissapointed. **** you at&t.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine has definitely been shipped and I have tracking for USPS... No estimated delivery date though. I'm going to bank on it showing up Tuesday since Monday is a federal holiday and there is no USPS delivery that day.

If it shows up Friday kuddos but I know it's been shipped and will deliver no later than Tuesday and that was all I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb