Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 42 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

What's your order status on ATT, mine says "Attention" I preordered at midnight.. Should I be worried? Called ATT Premier support, they say they're reviewing it...

UPDATE 5 PM Nov. 7 : Pre-order Status still showing 'Attention" Even though I preordered at midnight and called them twice about it...

UPDATE 2: Nov. 8 I cancelled my order after more than 24 hours of 'Attention' Status... :( I hate you AT&T...

Wow, one of my first posts on the forums and its one of highly active threads! can we all agree that AT&T didn't handle the launch of the 920 properly? I don't know if its from AT&T or Nokia but horrible launch and horrible online ordering system...
    Last edited by Iviansour; 11-11-2012 at 12:39 AM.

Mine says the same thing; supposedly this is normal but I guess we will see.

Global Posts
    1,439 Global Posts
    This is part of their normal process as per a customer service rep.

Global Posts
    1,338 Global Posts
    Mine says processing....Order date shows Nov 6

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iviansour View Post
    What's your order status on ATT, mine says "Attention" I preordered at midnight.. Should I be worried? Called ATT Premier support, they say they're reviewing it...
    Mine says the same thing, so I'm like reviewing what. My card hasn't been authorized.

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    For those with the Attention order status, are you having it shipped to a different address than your billing address?

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I had to call to order mine. I currently have no order status yet on ATTs website.
    Current Phone: Nokia Lumia 920
    Past Phones: iPhone 4, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus, Samsung Focus Flash, Nokia Lumia 900, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4

Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro, Nexus 7

PIN
    No
    It shouldn't say "attention". If it does, you need to call and get the issue resolved. Nothing will proceed as long as it says attention.

Mine says "processing". It said "attention" this morning, and I called, they wanted to verify my billing address, and then it went back to processing.
    prjkthack
    Nokia Lumia 830, Nokia Lumia 1020, iPhone 6
    Surface Pro 128GB

Quote Originally Posted by atlbuc View Post
    For those with the Attention order status, are you having it shipped to a different address than your billing address?
    Nope, same address.

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Mine says Processing

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Well I'll just walk into the store and pick one up if this isn't resolved. The only reason I pre-ordered is because FedEx and even UPS delivers to my job by 10am so I wouldn't have had to go to the store.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Mine is in the being processed state... Calling the att online order status hotline it tells me the order is being processed by the warehouse.

Mine says Processing, as well.

Mine says pending!!!!

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by atlbuc View Post
    Well I'll just walk into the store and pick one up if this isn't resolved. The only reason I pre-ordered is because FedEx and even UPS delivers to my job by 10am so I wouldn't have had to go to the store.
    Assuming we actually get delivery on Friday... Couple folks have mentioned that they don't ship until the 9th and if it is shipped ground it could be another week before pre-orders get the phone.
    Developer

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    How long did it take for you guys to get a confirmation email after you placed the order online?
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts
    Friggin' AT&T keeps cancelling my damn order! I hate them right now!

Global Posts
    1,338 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leo74 View Post
    How long did it take for you guys to get a confirmation email after you placed the order online?
    It took about 1 min to get the confirmation email.. I'm on Premier and date shows Nov6

immediately
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    I got an e-mail saying my order had been processed and sent to shipping. But when I check order status, it says back ordered.
    Developer

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tlegend2012 View Post
    It took about 1 min to get the confirmation email.. I'm on Premier and date shows Nov6
    dammit.. I placed the order half an hour ago and didn't get anything.. and the order status on the website tells me it might take up to 24 hrs to show anything.. well, I guess I will wait and if nothing comes in just pick the phone up in a store... looks like the lumia 920 and me we have a quite difficult relationship lol
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stadifer View Post
    Assuming we actually get delivery on Friday... Couple folks have mentioned that they don't ship until the 9th and if it is shipped ground it could be another week before pre-orders get the phone.
    Yea I selected next day delivery but this whole "Attention" order status has me a little ticked off. If it doesn't change by tomorrow then I'll cancel my check card walk into my credit union and get another then hit at&t up on Friday morning. I should have gone with my intuition and just not pre-order

Global Posts
    1,338 Global Posts
    dammit.. I placed the order half an hour ago and didn't get anything.. and the order status on the website tells me it might take up to 24 hrs to show anything.. well, I guess I will wait and if nothing comes in just pick the phone up in a store... looks like the lumia 920 and me we have a quite difficult relationship lol
    You should be fine... all technical issues.. nothing major.

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Check your spam folder??

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    It took me like 4 hours to get mine last night.
Page 1 of 42 12345611 ... LastLast