Pre-order placed

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Well,

I just placed a pre-order for a Lumia 920 for me (red) and an 820 for the wife (black). We will be switching over from Verizon, so hopefully the switch goes smoothly. We had to put in requests for new numbers because of the delay in shipping (it would have rendered our Verizon numbers inoperative) but we were told we can port our Verizon numbers over once we get the new Lumia's and activate them.

All in all, I am excited and looking forward to switching from the Android platform to the new Windows Phone 8 OS.

Best regards,

Jason

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Well,

I just placed a pre-order for a Lumia 920 for me (red) and an 820 for the wife (black). We will be switching over from Verizon, so hopefully the switch goes smoothly. We had to put in requests for new numbers because of the delay in shipping (it would have rendered our Verizon numbers inoperative) but we were told we can port our Verizon numbers over once we get the new Lumia's and activate them.

All in all, I am excited and looking forward to switching from the Android platform to the new Windows Phone 8 OS.

Best regards,

Jason

Welcome to the family. People are mostly nice in here, but we do have our occasional creepy uncles and bratty cousins:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999