Free wireless charging plates ship next week

Tsaan

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Just before I ordered:

Annie: I'd be happy to assist you with your inquiry. May I ask what phone are you interested in?
Kyle: Lumia 920
Annie: Priority shipping only applies to orders that are placed before 4pm CST during the week days. However the Nokia Lumia 920 is scheduled to be shipped out on the 8th and will ship out to customers in 1 business day if you pick priority shipping.
Kyle: So it will be overnight?
Kyle: would I get it on the 9th?
Annie: The soonest you would receive your phone is on the 9th.
Kyle: okay
Kyle: I heard it comes with a free wireless charging pad. Is that true?
Annie: Yes that's right. You will receive a free Wireless Charging Plate when you order the Nokia Lumia 920. We will be sending them out next week. You will also receive a follow up e-mail notifying you that the plate will be shipped to your home.

Oh well, I'm not in a hurry anyway to get it. I'll probably buy an additional one for work, car, or a different accessory boom box. I am not a Premier member.

Last edited:

howdysir

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Thats nice to know and saves me the hassle of calling att. (received tracking numbers for my phone and sim card, but wireless charging plate still says processing.)

Dang Pham

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the phone. The charging plate wasn't in the accessories. Word is that it's automatic.

From all the AT&T representative I spoke to they told me that it all sold out, claiming that if you didn't see it it was sold out. I ordered mine at 3 am eastern time this morning and didn't see the plate either. People have had success getting one added to their order but not much luck here.

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the phone. The charging plate wasn't in the accessories. Word is that it's automatic.

I had the same experience. Two different live chat reps also told me that Nokia Lumia 920 orders would automatically receive the wireless charging plate, that the plates would be shipped next week separately from the phones, and that I'd get a follow-up e-mail notifying me that the plate will be shipped to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3