I went into my local AT&T store around 5:00pm today to pre-order the phone, because I wanted to be able to pick it up in the morning instead of waiting around for delivery. In the process, the rep told me I'd have to wait a week to get he phone, and that it wouldn't be in on Friday. Has anyone else run into this issue? I ended up just ordering online and dealing with my half-broken phone for an extra day while I work on Friday.
    11-07-2012 06:09 PM
    I didn't go to Pre-Order but the AT&T rep told me the Lumia will be there on Friday for purchase
    11-07-2012 06:18 PM
    I'm beginning to think that nobody at ATT has a clue what is going on beyond their noses. It's apparent that Nokia screwed up by giving ATT the exclusive. I've seen better marketing from kids with lemonade stands.
    11-07-2012 08:01 PM
    My store said that they would have them in on Friday but I couldn't pre-order in the store.
    11-07-2012 08:05 PM
    That's exactly what I was told too -- after I corrected the store manager, who first tried to tell me that the phones wouldn't go on sale until "next week." I'm planning on just showing up Friday morning, with a printed copy of AT&T's press release in hand. Just in case.
    11-07-2012 09:34 PM
    My store said that they would have them in on Friday but I couldn't pre-order in the store.
    Was told the same thing - no pre-order but I can come in on Friday and pick it up.
    11-07-2012 09:38 PM
    I would do the same, but I want to be sure I can get red. I'd rather wait most of a day than have to wait the weekend after being forced to order online, anyway.
    11-07-2012 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD