Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Are you interested in skins for your new Lumia 920?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 68.97%
  • No

9 31.03%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Residing

I wanted to know are there any other people interested in skins for their new Lumias? With everyone thinking which colour to pick, why not get a skin? I talked to a guy on Etsy they said that they need around 50 orders to break even, so I wanted to know if people are interested.

Here is how they look on iPhones
    The All in 1 Skin Solution by cohenjar7 on Etsy

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    Not really interested in Skins on my devices until/unless there are signs of a blemish on the case, or unless I get tired of using my interchangeable cases; it's usually a year before I'd ever consider a skin. Nonetheless, GelaSkins are my preferred skins.
    vp710 likes this.

My Wife and I both have a 'skin' on our Samsung Focus. It's basically just a sticker for the front and back of the phones (but not coverin the screens). It helps protect against scratches and weighs virtually nothing.

I have a coat-of-arms skin on the back of my phone that matches the one from my heritage. :)
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    No skin for me...

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    No desire for one in the least.
    IF I get a 920, I would definitely be interested in a skin. I would want a modern design in gray or other neutral color since matte gray isn't available on att. I got a klimt skin for my focus a while ago and I like it very much.
    By design...

@ebopeep