Have any premier, non-black, orders shipped/have actual tracking info?

nico002

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
All I see is that the phone, charger, and sim are "processing" (the sim says shipping pending). I don't see a ship date.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
same, cyan.

my CC does have a pending charge for the full amount.

Half hoping that its just a crappy website and its actually shipped without notification. :/

I doubt it.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry, yet, everyone. Even if the phones ship tomorrow they can still make Friday delivery.

AT&T is probably shipping those orders that need two days to reach destination (at the cheapest price) first. Granted some are showing an 8th delivery date... Sometimes i guess the cards fall in some folk's favor. Hang in there and don't sweat just yet! BTW, I pre-ordered a white 920.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry, yet, everyone. Even if the phones ship tomorrow they can still make Friday delivery.

AT&T is probably shipping those orders that need two days to reach destination (at the cheapest price) first. Granted some are showing an 8th delivery date... Sometimes i guess the cards fall in some folk's favor. Hang in there and don't sweat just yet! BTW, I pre-ordered a white 920.

Texas FedEx orders would probably fly directly to the airport by my work, which is also next to a FedEx distro.

So I have a feeling mine won't ship until tomorrow and I will still get it Friday.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, my girlfriend just told me a way she was able to find her tracking number for her iphone5 before she ever received any order status update from AT&T.

Go to the fedex website and track by reference number.
Try either your order number or your cell phone number as the reference number.

Both said not found for me, but its possible they haven't been sent out yet.

Try it out and report what you find.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, my girlfriend just told me a way she was able to find her tracking number for her iphone5 before she ever received any order status update from AT&T.

Go to the fedex website and track by reference number.
Try either your order number or your cell phone number as the reference number.

Both said not found for me, but its possible they haven't been sent out yet.

Try it out and report what you find.

Same thing worked for Microsoft Surface orders to Canada.

Did not work for me in this case.

Sonofdex

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I placed my order 11/6 at around 11pm CST on the premier site. Still in "processing" status with pending charges on my account for the cost of the device. I chatted with AT&T earlier today and they said preorders for "that device" is not shipping until 11/8. Obviously probably some misinformation, but it's possible a majority of our orders will not ship out until tomorrow. (Weird since some are already going out.)

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I am skeptical that ATTs logistics are THAT good lol. but maybe...

It's not AT&T logistics at that point :D once they ha,d a device over to a carrier, it is all up to them.

And just trust me, FedEx can hit just about anywhere in the US on an overnight service.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
If I get no tracking info tomorrow, I am cancelling my order and most likely switching to Verizon and getting a phone with them. AT&T ****ing sucks nuts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb