Yellow Lumia 920 Pre Orders

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone who pre ordered the yellow model received any information about their order? When I check status, it says order not found.

Also did the system allow you to order the charging plate?

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
The AT&T website isn't even letting me order my yellow, no-commitment L920 without adding a plan. What a bunch of douche bags. Since they won't be getting the yellow in stores, it looks like my only hope is the Microsoft Store carrying all colors or ordering an unlocked yellow L920 from an online vendor for a few hundred dollars more.

Larylicious

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone who pre ordered the yellow model received any information about their order? When I check status, it says order not found.

Also did the system allow you to order the charging plate?
Ordered mine on 11/6 @ 9pm PST. Ordered the black charging plate also. (order total for phone+tax and plate = $138.xx). The charge plate was free. $38 in tax - shipping to San Francisco... The order is still processing. The estimated arrival date is 11/14 (because of Veteran's Day holiday).

Anyone know why the yellows are shipping later than the other phones? It seems like they were promoting yellow more than any color!!! ;P

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
It makes no sense whatsoever. Its like they are just being difficult..

Are you a premier customer? It seems that non premier customers are having issues with the wireless plate.

Larylicious

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
It makes no sense whatsoever. Its like they are just being difficult..

Are you a premier customer? It seems that non premier customers are having issues with the wireless plate.
Yup. Premiere... Ordering was super smooth... just a little annoyed about having to wait a week to get the phone. Can't wait to get rid of my crappy captivate (craptivate).

CHPro

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Pre-ordered a yellow yesterday in store. I just checked the status of my order and it says "In progress" and under tracking number says "Pending Shipment". It sucks that they are sending out the yellow ones later, as I want my new toy sooner!! :)

DanteintheDark

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Same here, says "order processing" on the yellow Lumia. I ordered the cyan for my wife and it has fed ex showing tomorrow as a delivery.

The yellow has actually been seen/delivered somewhere, right? In the back of my head, I'm worried about a white iPhone situation.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
So today is the 12th and those of us that ordered yellow will hopefully see ours ship out later today. Did any of you read the forums over the weekend and read all the stories from those that received theirs? Are any of you ready to cancel based on all the problems people are having? :)

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Yup. Premiere... Ordering was super smooth... just a little annoyed about having to wait a week to get the phone. Can't wait to get rid of my crappy captivate (craptivate).
LOL! nice one

and yaa i ordered a yellow lumia 920 through my peremier account n i had no trouble adding that wireless charger.. it was very fast too but its frustrating that i have to wait this long to get it that now every else theirs! not cool att :mad: but ill wait impatiently :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon