Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Larylicious
  1. mjfadaway's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #1  
    Has anyone who pre ordered the yellow model received any information about their order? When I check status, it says order not found.

    Also did the system allow you to order the charging plate?
  2. hasasimo's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,452 Posts
    #2  
    The AT&T website isn't even letting me order my yellow, no-commitment L920 without adding a plan. What a bunch of ****** bags. Since they won't be getting the yellow in stores, it looks like my only hope is the Microsoft Store carrying all colors or ordering an unlocked yellow L920 from an online vendor for a few hundred dollars more.

  3. Larylicious's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjfadaway View Post
    Has anyone who pre ordered the yellow model received any information about their order? When I check status, it says order not found.

    Also did the system allow you to order the charging plate?
    Ordered mine on 11/6 @ 9pm PST. Ordered the black charging plate also. (order total for phone+tax and plate = $138.xx). The charge plate was free. $38 in tax - shipping to San Francisco... The order is still processing. The estimated arrival date is 11/14 (because of Veteran's Day holiday).

    Anyone know why the yellows are shipping later than the other phones? It seems like they were promoting yellow more than any color!!! ;P
  4. mjfadaway's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
       #4  
    It makes no sense whatsoever. Its like they are just being difficult..

    Are you a premier customer? It seems that non premier customers are having issues with the wireless plate.
  5. Larylicious's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjfadaway View Post
    It makes no sense whatsoever. Its like they are just being difficult..

    Are you a premier customer? It seems that non premier customers are having issues with the wireless plate.
    Yup. Premiere... Ordering was super smooth... just a little annoyed about having to wait a week to get the phone. Can't wait to get rid of my crappy captivate (craptivate).
    henilp89 likes this.
  6. CHPro's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    28 Posts
    #6  
    I ordered a Pre-ordered a yellow yesterday in store. I just checked the status of my order and it says "In progress" and under tracking number says "Pending Shipment". It sucks that they are sending out the yellow ones later, as I want my new toy sooner!! :)
  7. hardcoreplur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #7  
    I just when to an AT&T store to get mine (I have a "business" line, that makes buying anything on their webstore impossible).
  8. timd28's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcoreplur View Post
    I just when to an AT&T store to get mine (I have a "business" line, that makes buying anything on their webstore impossible).
    they sold you one today?
  9. #9  
    Same here, says "order processing" on the yellow Lumia. I ordered the cyan for my wife and it has fed ex showing tomorrow as a delivery.

    The yellow has actually been seen/delivered somewhere, right? In the back of my head, I'm worried about a white iPhone situation.
  10. hasasimo's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,452 Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcoreplur View Post
    I just when to an AT&T store to get mine (I have a "business" line, that makes buying anything on their webstore impossible).
    Do you mean pre-order? Or do you have a yellow L920 in-hand already?

  11. giodelgado's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post
    Do you mean pre-order? Or do you have a yellow L920 in-hand already?
    I think he meant "pre ordered" this happened to me when I wanted to order the Lumia 900, had to go to store...
  12. giodelgado's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    #12  
    BUMP

    10PM PST and my yellow Lumia still shows Preorder processing

    anyone has any shipping confirmation?
  13. hasasimo's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,452 Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by giodelgado View Post
    BUMP

    10PM PST and my yellow Lumia still shows Preorder processing

    anyone has any shipping confirmation?
    AT&T's website suggests no yellow L920s will be shipped until the 12th.

  14. pvcleave's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    177 Posts
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    #14  
    So today is the 12th and those of us that ordered yellow will hopefully see ours ship out later today. Did any of you read the forums over the weekend and read all the stories from those that received theirs? Are any of you ready to cancel based on all the problems people are having? :)
  15. henilp89's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    146 Posts
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Larylicious View Post
    Yup. Premiere... Ordering was super smooth... just a little annoyed about having to wait a week to get the phone. Can't wait to get rid of my crappy captivate (craptivate).
    LOL! nice one

    and yaa i ordered a yellow lumia 920 through my peremier account n i had no trouble adding that wireless charger.. it was very fast too but its frustrating that i have to wait this long to get it that now every else theirs! not cool att :mad: but ill wait impatiently :D

Posting Permissions