Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Larylicious

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Has anyone who pre ordered the yellow model received any information about their order? When I check status, it says order not found.

Also did the system allow you to order the charging plate?

The AT&T website isn't even letting me order my yellow, no-commitment L920 without adding a plan. What a bunch of ****** bags. Since they won't be getting the yellow in stores, it looks like my only hope is the Microsoft Store carrying all colors or ordering an unlocked yellow L920 from an online vendor for a few hundred dollars more.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjfadaway View Post
    Has anyone who pre ordered the yellow model received any information about their order? When I check status, it says order not found.

Also did the system allow you to order the charging plate?
    Ordered mine on 11/6 @ 9pm PST. Ordered the black charging plate also. (order total for phone+tax and plate = $138.xx). The charge plate was free. $38 in tax - shipping to San Francisco... The order is still processing. The estimated arrival date is 11/14 (because of Veteran's Day holiday).

Anyone know why the yellows are shipping later than the other phones? It seems like they were promoting yellow more than any color!!! ;P

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    It makes no sense whatsoever. Its like they are just being difficult..

Are you a premier customer? It seems that non premier customers are having issues with the wireless plate.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjfadaway View Post
    It makes no sense whatsoever. Its like they are just being difficult..

Are you a premier customer? It seems that non premier customers are having issues with the wireless plate.
    Yup. Premiere... Ordering was super smooth... just a little annoyed about having to wait a week to get the phone. Can't wait to get rid of my crappy captivate (craptivate).
    henilp89 likes this.

I ordered a Pre-ordered a yellow yesterday in store. I just checked the status of my order and it says "In progress" and under tracking number says "Pending Shipment". It sucks that they are sending out the yellow ones later, as I want my new toy sooner!! :)

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I just when to an AT&T store to get mine (I have a "business" line, that makes buying anything on their webstore impossible).

Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcoreplur View Post
    I just when to an AT&T store to get mine (I have a "business" line, that makes buying anything on their webstore impossible).
    they sold you one today?
    Same here, says "order processing" on the yellow Lumia. I ordered the cyan for my wife and it has fed ex showing tomorrow as a delivery.

The yellow has actually been seen/delivered somewhere, right? In the back of my head, I'm worried about a white iPhone situation.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcoreplur View Post
    Do you mean pre-order? Or do you have a yellow L920 in-hand already?

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post
    Do you mean pre-order? Or do you have a yellow L920 in-hand already?
    I think he meant "pre ordered" this happened to me when I wanted to order the Lumia 900, had to go to store...

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    BUMP

10PM PST and my yellow Lumia still shows Preorder processing

anyone has any shipping confirmation?

Quote Originally Posted by giodelgado View Post
    BUMP

10PM PST and my yellow Lumia still shows Preorder processing

anyone has any shipping confirmation?
    AT&T's website suggests no yellow L920s will be shipped until the 12th.

Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    So today is the 12th and those of us that ordered yellow will hopefully see ours ship out later today. Did any of you read the forums over the weekend and read all the stories from those that received theirs? Are any of you ready to cancel based on all the problems people are having? :)

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Larylicious View Post
    Yup. Premiere... Ordering was super smooth... just a little annoyed about having to wait a week to get the phone. Can't wait to get rid of my crappy captivate (craptivate).
    LOL! nice one

and yaa i ordered a yellow lumia 920 through my peremier account n i had no trouble adding that wireless charger.. it was very fast too but its frustrating that i have to wait this long to get it that now every else theirs! not cool att :mad: but ill wait impatiently :D