Any stores selling them early?

timd28

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Anyone have any luck finding a store to sell you one of these guys today? I was going to call a few and see if I have any luck.

timd28

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
It's a long shot but maybe.. I called my local store and they are getting them in this afternoon but can't sell until tomorrow. They claim they are getting cyan, red, white and black!

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
It's a long shot but maybe.. I called my local store and they are getting them in this afternoon but can't sell until tomorrow. They claim they are getting cyan, red, white and black!

Hah, every color but the one I want. I'll call around later this afternoon and see what information I can dig up.

timd28

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE: My local store will have them tomorrow they believe in Red, Black, White and Cyan. The other 7 or 8 stores in my area don't even know the phone is launching tomorrow. What a joke! Great training as usual...

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Nokia guy told me that cyan would be online only. Well, at least for AT&T.

Is this a Microsoft store you're talking about?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE: My local store will have them tomorrow they believe in Red, Black, White and Cyan. The other 7 or 8 stores in my area don't even know the phone is launching tomorrow. What a joke! Great training as usual...

Really? Nokia, AT&T, and my local store have all said Cyan can only be ordered online.

timd28

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Take it for what its worth since it was an AT&T store employee.. he is probably wrong but if my cyan pre-order doesn't ship today I'll be checking there tomorrow

pike1783

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Might try the online in store availability as the day goes on. Stores are starting to show as in-stock (still won't sell until tomorrow) as inventory is scanned today. If you look by color, it seems to indicate what stores are getting as well as in-stock or limited stock by color. For example one of my in-stock stores only has white and black, another has red and black and another has red, black and white. I'm not showing any to have yellow or cyan yet for the Dallas area.

chriscookz

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Might try the online in store availability as the day goes on. Stores are starting to show as in-stock (still won't sell until tomorrow) as inventory is scanned today. If you look by color, it seems to indicate what stores are getting as well as in-stock or limited stock by color. For example one of my in-stock stores only has white and black, another has red and black and another has red, black and white. I'm not showing any to have yellow or cyan yet for the Dallas area.

Thanks for the tip! My local store is showing "Limited stock" in the red, so that's good news!

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Having seen the phone I would highly recommend Cyan or Black. The white and especially red are fingerprint magnets. The 920 is not a pretty device with fingerprints all over it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans