Store availability thread(where and how many)

JUSTQUAN2

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if its ok to start this type of thread but maybe we can help one another out. Today or tomorrow we can post what stores in what areas have the Lumia's for other fans to try and pick one up themselves. Like myself, I'm on the south side of Chicago so I will target 5 stores minimum is my geographic area. Crestwood, Evergreen park, Calumet City & Mateson(sp?).

mattgrif

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Indianapolis Area, Black Lumia 920
4850 E Southport Rd, Indianapolis, IN, 46237
7858 E 96th St, Fishers, IN, 46037
2902 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN, 46268

Red Lumia 920
7858 E 96th St, Fishers, IN, 46037
2001 E Greyhound Pass, Carmel, IN, 46033

All other colors are showing out of stock, could be they haven't been scanned yet.

pike1783

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
The store availability on the AT&T website is updated as they scan their inventory. Started showing up as in stock today yet they aren't going for sale until tomorrow. Calling the store is a disaster of false information/bad training from my experiences so far.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
LOL! I called the AT&T store by me and they said they don't know when it's coming in or if it's a special order.

They called me back about an hour later with more information and said the phone was special order only with a $50 deposit. I said I'll wait until you have it in stock, and they said we won't be stocking it; it's special order only.

jsgiv

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
NW Atlanta -

Several stores near/around me have indicators of "Limited Stock" to "In Stock" - I'm guessing the latter means they have more than a base/minimum threshold (i.e. 10-20 vs. 5-10).

Almost all stores are carrying Black - though seeing limited stores reporting White/Red ... My local store hasn't updated yet... so either I'll go to the "In Stock" store 4 miles further down the road, or hopefully it'll update with in stock later this afternoon for the closer store.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
LOL! I called the AT&T store by me and they said they don't know when it's coming in or if it's a special order.

They called me back about an hour later with more information and said the phone was special order only with a $50 deposit. I said I'll wait until you have it in stock, and they said we won't be stocking it; it's special order only.

Corporate store or authorized retailer?

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just called my local ATT store. the web site shows limited stock for the matte black, but the girl I spoke with said they don't have them in yet (getting them tonight) so she has no actual numbers yet (and no demos either for me to touch and hold).

i asked if the wireless charger is free if the lumia 920 is purchased in store as well and she wasn't sure, because she doesn't even know if they will have any in stock, but if they do get some she gave me her name and said if I buy the 920, she will make sure the charger is free for me. So, take it for whats its worth...mostly speculation still, but not a negative or glaring NO...

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Corporate store or authorized retailer?

Corporate store. I think it was just a new, not so bright salesperson.

I just call another corporate store, and they said they think they're getting the demo's in tonight, but he wasn't sure if they were getting any stock it. AT&T page says they are in stock at the store.

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm bringing a copy of the AT&T press release with me, just in case the local store staff aren't fully aware of the details. Not expecting any trouble, though.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... looks like I'm making a phone call. And just off the phone. My store got them in! He wouldn't say any specifics, but he said... and here's a quote... "There's going to be plenty to go around." This just made my day!

LRZu6l.png

johnnyrussoa3

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Well the AT&T website store availability is showing in stock for black and red around me (Philadelphia). No white, yellow, or Cyan. Strange that there is no white, but the original plan of yellow and cyan being online only, looks to be true.

jsgiv

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
How do you find the availability for a store?

1. goto Nokia Lumia 920 - High Gloss Red cell phone from AT&T

2. Select your color (Black is most common)

3. under the "pre-order now" button - there should be a "Check Store availability" - click on it.

4. enter your zip code - it'll pop-up a modal window with all the stores in your local zip/area with the store name and a status (In Stock, Limited Stock, Out of Stock, etc.)

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure about numbers since I just used the website, but three of the five closest AT&T stores to me have the black 920 in stock. So far, none of those five stores have any other color.

West suburbs of Chicago here.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Called corp store around my area had no clue about anything. Went to a nearby att authorized retailer and said they would be getting 2 black 2 white and 4 pads . So not a lot in terms of shipment

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)