Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: What color + Order status?

Voters
238. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black with tracking number

27 11.34%
  • Black pending shipment / processing

17 7.14%
  • Red with tracking number

14 5.88%
  • Red pending shipment / processing

24 10.08%
  • Cyan with tracking number

25 10.50%
  • Cyan pending shipment / processing

46 19.33%
  • White with tracking number

24 10.08%
  • White pending shipment / processing

8 3.36%
  • Yellow with tracking number

6 2.52%
  • Yellow pending shipment / processing

47 19.75%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

I ordered Cyan right when preorders started and it said processing all the way to 7pm tonight when tracking and shipped showed up. When I looked at the shipment however, it said it was actually shipped at 11am today with 2day FedEx and won't arrive until Monday. I am pissed. Screw you Att for you shoddy preorder system. First come first serve, unless I am first, then I automatically go last.

Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VagrantWade View Post
    Ordered a Cyan before 99% of the other people did, and I was told they were out of stock. Which makes no sense because I should have gotten one in the stock.

Bye AT&T.
    Just like my Lumia 900, I will order Glossy White for Lumia 920. The best thing about this Glossy white is, any theme can match with this color. If you are using Yellow and Red color, only Fiery colors. Similarly with Cyan only blueish and greenish themse will match.
    (Gaming Rig)
    CPU............................Intel E8400 @ 3.6Ghz
    Mobo....................................ASUS P5Q Pro
    RAM.............................4GB G.Skill DDR2 800
    HDD................................WD 6400AAKS HDD
    GPU............................MSI Cyclone GTX 460
    PSU..............................Corsair 650TX 650W
    Case..............................................CM 690
    Display...................Dell SP2208WFP (22 inch)
    O.S.........................Windows 7 Ultimatum 64
    Banned

My local Phones4U store have them in black. Going there after work

Ordered initially around 3:30 AM EST on the 7th. Had an issue with my order getting charged $200 and for the charging plate instead of $100. Called customer service and after being on hold for 45 minutes they cancelled and replaced my order. This was around 9:45 the second order went through. It shipped out right before midnight on the 7th and is out for delivery today. Black lumia and black charger through premier.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    Will be here 11-12-13 :-(

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    I got a black one. All they had in the store and I was to thirsty for the phone to go anywhere else. So far I like it. My typing sucks but will improve over time.

Global Posts
    1,244 Global Posts
    Ordered Nov 9th
    was delivered on Nov 13th via usps
    Last edited by irvin792; 11-14-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Global Posts
    2,050 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    Will be here 11-12-13 :-(
    Mine too! And then to put more salt in my wounds, I called my local MS store, and yep, they've got cyan in stock, and YEP, I could've just gone there to get it instead of HAVING TO WAIT UNTIL TUES!!

Oy!

BUT, my cyan 900 is holding down the fort, until THE PRECIOUS arrives on Tues. I"ve been happy with the whole preorder process so far, but I'm wondering how much of the fact the Mon is a federal holiday which means no USPS went into the decision to launch this weekend if it did at all.

That's really more of a question than a rant, I'm loving WP8, the comments on the articles I'm reading are awesome AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS B***H TO GET KICKED INTO HIGH GEAR!!

#TIMETOSWITCH!!!
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I have a black one on order but will have to wait a few more weeks since Nokia ain't launching here in Sweden until the 29th.

Global Posts
    1,244 Global Posts
    Everyone hoping for 11/12......its Veterans Day in the States, no mail :(
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballbert View Post
    Mine too! And then to put more salt in my wounds, I called my local MS store, and yep, they've got cyan in stock, and YEP, I could've just gone there to get it instead of HAVING TO WAIT UNTIL TUES!!

Oy!

BUT, my cyan 900 is holding down the fort, until THE PRECIOUS arrives on Tues. I"ve been happy with the whole preorder process so far, but I'm wondering how much of the fact the Mon is a federal holiday which means no USPS went into the decision to launch this weekend if it did at all.

That's really more of a question than a rant, I'm loving WP8, the comments on the articles I'm reading are awesome AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS B***H TO GET KICKED INTO HIGH GEAR!!

#TIMETOSWITCH!!!
    Wish I would have known. We definitely have one near me in NYC.

Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    Looking at the poll... white and black was the way to go. Smh.

I also had a chance to check out both red and yellow at the at&t at this mall i went to... they both look good. i'll mess with my cyan and if anything, i'm gonna swap it out for a red (since yellow isn't in store).

I have a yellow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_1540.jpg   img_1528.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Oridus View Post
    I have a yellow.
    How'd you get your hands on that? Do you live in the U.S.?

Well this is the last time I ever order ANYTHING through AT&T. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post
    How'd you get your hands on that? Do you live in the U.S.?
    Perks of my job ^_^
    And yes

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Oridus View Post
    Perks of my job ^_^
    And yes

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.
    How glossy is the yellow one in person? The AT&T store guy told me it was very glossy, like a highlighter, almost greenish. Is it really that glossy?

I like how it looks on the pictures, but I don't know if the color looks different in person. I ordered one, they haven't shipped it yet, I'm thinking if I should change it for a cyan or not.

Thanks
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    It's very glossy, but in all honesty, I didn't mind how glossy it was. One of the managers I know was somehow at this location I went to at the mall and he showed me both yellow (his) and a red (dummy demo). They both looked great. Still weighing my options on whether I'll swap to a red or yellow.

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I changed my pre order from black to red. I need some color

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    ordered a cyan one yesterday. didnt expect it to ship or anything until atleast tomorrow with it being a holiday and all. hopefully ill have it by the end of the week or this weekend

Ordered a Cyan. Only have a Order number at the moment.

Was very difficult between the Red and Cyan.

I loved the red, but it just seemed a little too attention getting.
    still shows processing!! the email i got when i ordered my yellow 920 on 11/9 says will arrive on or around 11/14 but the status of my order has not been updated since i placed the order. i would have expected it to have shipped today if it was going to get here by 11/14. I'M TOO EXCITED I JUST WANT MY PHONE!!!!!! HURRY UP!!

Quote Originally Posted by patrickclee0207 View Post
    still shows processing!! the email i got when i ordered my yellow 920 on 11/9 says will arrive on or around 11/14 but the status of my order has not been updated since i placed the order. i would have expected it to have shipped today if it was going to get here by 11/14. I'M TOO EXCITED I JUST WANT MY PHONE!!!!!! HURRY UP!!
    Welcome to AT&T. Be prepared to wait a while...

Quote Originally Posted by patrickclee0207 View Post
    Same. I just checked 5 mins ago and still says Preorder processing. I assume it'll change sometime tomo. It's always my luck when I order things online that I never get a shipped email and my stuff always comes at the end of the day when everyone else's gets here at like 12-2...sigh...hah

Am now the proud owner of a yellow Lumia 920. Just picked it up from Phones4U in the UK :D
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast