Which color did you order and what status did you get? POLL!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered Cyan and right now, the phone and charging plate are processing while the sim card is pending shipment.

I ordered around 7:40pm, yesterday!

Some are getting tracking numbers... so I wanted to see if it was a particular color that was getting the tracking numbers.

Last edited:

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a Cyan before 99% of the other people did, and I was told they were out of stock. Which makes no sense because I should have gotten one in the stock.

Bye AT&T.

Visual360

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yellow, with matching yellow charging plate.

Still pending/processing - Although, it did say when I pre-ordered that it wont be available until the 14th of November. On the other hand, they already debited my account... :mad:

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Yellow, with matching yellow charging plate.

Still pending/processing - Although, it did say when I pre-ordered that it wont be available until the 14th of November. On the other hand, they already debited my account... :mad:
Lmfao. That usually means it's in shipment.

You're not getting the black for free?

Hypetrak

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Premium ordered White 920 with black charging plate 11:32PM central time Tuesday the 6th.

White 920 will arrive tmr @ 4:30pm central.

Charging plate will arrive on monday.

dconner8583

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
After being on the phone correcting the charging plate issue of not being on the order, and cancelling my order, and then reordering (they reinstated the second order for me somehow after it was cancelled and I was told I had to wait 72 hour before I could reorder), and now both my orders (one yellow one black) show up as Preorder Processing.

Its still a little unerving to have the last email from them saying my order was cancelled. Fortunately the escalation manager got a hold of it and says its in order and the black one should ship today. He said the yellow will probably go out tomorrow or Monday.

Here's to hoping he's right.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
What time did you all order? It's my fault for ordering late, but I originally was gonna go in to the store to get them... still might as I have two other lines I can upgrade.

dconner8583

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday (11-7-12) around 9 am CST. Then I had it cancelled 11-8-12 at roughly 8 am and after 3 hours on the phone, the order was placed again around 11 am CST.

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Ordered black and it is in my hand right now. Shipped from Ft Worth with next day air. I have to go to store to get sim card which sucks.

Frek

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I ordered both a Red and Cyan Wednesday morning at 9:30 EST in-store at an ATT corporate store. (I voted Red in the poll but +1 for the Cyan as well)

Status on both phones show as "back-ordered".

kdk#AC

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine at 4:30 AM on 11/7 but I could not find a way to get the free wireless charger. Nokia's website shows that you may be able to get one through them if you did not get one.;)

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a red one yesterday at 2:30pm ET. Order is in status processing and AT&T put an ACH hold on the funds for the phone on my bank account today.
I also found out that when I log in to AT&T and click on my orders, the order doesn't show up (IE10). When I search with my phone number, same result. When I enter the order number (got it from a rep over the phone, because although I get tons of ads from AT&T, I did not get a confirmation email) I can look up the order.

Now I am just waiting and hoping to get a tracking number soon and to have this red devil in my hands rather sooner than later.. My birthday is on Monday... now wouldn't it be nice, if.... :)

Last edited:

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a white one yesterday around 2 pm and now my order says "backordered" :dry

I'm going to the AT&T store tomorrow AM if I don't have a tracking number by then and I'll try an pick one up in person and cancel/return the other.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a white one yesterday around 2 pm and now my order says "backordered" :dry

I'm going to the AT&T store tomorrow AM if I don't have a tracking number by then and I'll try an pick one up in person and cancel/return the other.
but if you have one outstanding... you wouldn't get a contract price on the 2nd one... Unless your off contract anyway.

Visual360

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Lmfao. That usually means it's in shipment.

You're not getting the black for free?

I ordered it before midnight, and I didn't realized that only the black one is free. Plus I wanted the yellow one to match the phone. Anyway, it shows $49.99 on checkout, and I didn't really bother, since I figure I can call them in the morning and b!tch about it. Which I did, and talked to ATT support and was credited for it. So I basically got the matching charging plate for free. :cool:

Now the wait... :blush:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss