Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    How much is AT&T going to be selling the wireless charger for the Lumia 920? I bought the Developer version of the Lumia 920 and I want to buy the wireless charger buy itself. If anyone knows please let me know!

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    if you want to sell me the one you got for free with your AT&T, let me know as well.

It's $49 for the wireless charging plate. There was also something else wireless charging listed in the accessories settings that was $69, but there aren't any photos yet and I can't remember what the exact name was.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlobDude View Post
    It's $49 for the wireless charging plate. There was also something else wireless charging listed in the accessories settings that was $69, but there aren't any photos yet and I can't remember what the exact name was.
    The more expensive one is the Charging Stand:

http://press.nokia.com/wp-content/up...-lumia-920.jpg

You can also try entering the IMEI of the dev unit into the nokia promotion site when it goes up.

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    $49 for the regular flat charger in multiple colors, cyan, black, white, red, yellow

$69 for the stand with only white and black available

those are the only ones I see available, oh and the CYAN JBL speaker for $300 with NFC and wireless charging

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuddenlyDinosaur View Post
    The more expensive one is the Charging Stand:

http://press.nokia.com/wp-content/up...-lumia-920.jpg

You can also try entering the IMEI of the dev unit into the nokia promotion site when it goes up.
    If Nokia did give me a free one using the Dev unit's IMEI that would be amazing! :O I can only hope. but thanks guys for the response! any one have a link to purchase one online?