- 11-08-2012, 05:05 PM #1
I want to purchase 2 lumia 920 devices (one white, one blue) from AT&T at the $449.99 price; however, when I try to buy them it will only let me select the preorder at $99.99 with a contract renewal. Am I overlooking something obvious or is there no way to pre-order the phone without renewing my contract?
- 11-08-2012, 05:20 PM #2
This confused me too...
What you need to do is log in with your AT&T ID and go to "upgrade" your phone instead.
Then you choose "no commitment" in the drop down menu, then check the box on the next screen to select the line and go to check out.
Hope that helps.
- 11-08-2012, 05:27 PM #3
2) Select "I want to... check upgrade options"
3) Click on the line I want to check the upgrade on
4) Get taken to the "AT&T Upgrader" page, message at top says: You're eligible for an upgrade at a discounted price.
5) Click on "Smartphones" in bottom right.
6) No drop down to select no commitment :( (see photo)