Colored 920 with different colored tile

musashi12

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
how do you get to the tile color changing screen on lumia 920? also, is there a way to have emails pushed instantly instead of every 15 minutes? sure i could put that into a different thread but just asking

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
My pics came out pretty crappy. Doesn't show the true cyan color at all, but here you go. If you want, I can try to take pics with better lighting.

I love using clashing loud colors with the cyan. I think people are too hung up on matching their case color. Who cares if it matches??

IMG_1200.JPGIMG_1201.JPGIMG_1202.JPGIMG_1203.JPGIMG_1204.JPGIMG_1205.JPGIMG_1207.JPGIMG_1208.JPG

Jmaxim

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That's the only reason I am hesitant on purchasing the red lumia is because some tiles wont really match well. Gona have to really mess with it at the store tomorrow if they have demos to mess with. Might go with black and add gel case if I want color.

With Xmas just over a month away the red would be a hit especially with green tiles. But then what do you do on 12/26.

Eddie Stanbrough

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else upset in what the actual yellow home screen theme looks like? It is not a nice vibrant yellow like most colors available!!! (Violet, indigo, pink, red, blue, greens)

I want the yellow phone, but after picking up two for family members yesterday and seeing the look of the phone in black, I don't mind it as much in black as I thought...

Just worried the yellow with yellow is going to be the one theme I actually don't like as I am hating the look of yellow home theme colors...

Now do i get the yellow phone for the yellow backing shell, and still just use any color I want on the front...Or do I get the black...I don't think i can hold out for the grey a whole month away, even the wait on yellow is killing me...

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday I got my wife's Red 920. After trying out different colors apart form the usual Red and stuff, she like the Orange one.

Oridus

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
On my yellow lumia.

dunepuma.jpg

Yellow.

ary6eryb.jpg

Red.

apa6e6e6.jpg

Crimson.

8a5yjeqa.jpg

Cyan.

yba7yzub.jpg

Olive.

e6enanu2.jpg

Brown.

banabe7y.jpg

Blue.

4y5anade.jpg

Green.

ahujyquv.jpg

Selector.

Sent from my Yellow Lumia 920.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Go to the email setting and change it to as items arrive.

And to change the tile color, go to settings, theme, click accent color, VOIL?!!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Erm. Do you like to stand out? Do you like to be like everyone else? Do you want color? Do you want a color (well, black) that doesn't bother anyone?

I like yellow, but I seem that you like red. So keep the red.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
The red is way too orange for my liking, much oranger than my HTC Titan's red. And red is my favorite color, when its not orange :(

Colors are too warm

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon