Colored 920 with different colored tile

mihirt7

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone who has a red/yellow/cyan 920 tell me how it looks if you change it to a different colored theme other than the base color.

I would appreciate if someone could post pictures of different colored themes on a red/yellow 920.

I am split between the colored choices and a black /white phone.

Thanks

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Its a tough decision. I would also like to see some different shots with different colored tiles. I love the red phone but I think that your tile color choices will be limited (unless it doesn't bother you to have clashing tiles).

jprdford

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
That's the only reason I am hesitant on purchasing the red lumia is because some tiles wont really match well. Gona have to really mess with it at the store tomorrow if they have demos to mess with. Might go with black and add gel case if I want color.

SofaTester

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
After having an iPhone for the last 5 years, I wanted color.

Nothing else mattered, sick of all the black and white phones, pretty much all you see.

Blue looks good on the red base, and green tiles in December on a red = Christmas spirit :lol:

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's the only reason I am hesitant on purchasing the red lumia is because some tiles wont really match well. Gona have to really mess with it at the store tomorrow if they have demos to mess with. Might go with black and add gel case if I want color.

Thats what I'm thinking. Gel cases aren't that expensive (I'm sure they will be super cheap on ebay soon). I can have a few to match different colored tiles. I think the gel cases look better too if you don't have another color peeking out from the edges.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
This is a non-issue. Plenty of tile colors go with the colored phones. Red, yellow, orange, and green off the top of my head would all go with a cyan Lumia. Yellow, green, and blue (and others) would go with a red Lumia. That's not a problem at all. The yellow 920 would probably match the most tile colors though (outside of the neutrals).

multek

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I actually want a yellow 920, but can't wait; local stores have most black, few white, and red. I picked red because tired of black and white iphones. I kind of like red now, matching my red car.

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Someone needs to post the high contrast 'theme' both black on white and white on black on these colored lumias. I bet they'd look pretty funky.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Someone needs to post the high contrast 'theme' both black on white and white on black on these colored lumias. I bet they'd look pretty funky.

That snow leopard theme is vicious, but it'll get boring after a while. Not worth getting a white Lumia just to use that theme IMO.

Simple_WiLL

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
It seems like no one really likes the white.I think it looks awesome. Do u all really think the glossy finnish will be that slippery. It looks good but I dont wanna drop it every day :`(

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
It seems like no one really likes the white.I think it looks awesome. Do u all really think the glossy finnish will be that slippery. It looks good but I dont wanna drop it every day :`(

To me white and black fall under the 'same old same old' dull boring category. That's why i dont want it. Grey to a lesser extent (it looks a little different, and its matte as opposed to glossy). I want yellow, but grey would be my neutral(ish) color choice.

multek

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
White back ground pictures.
My red phone is not that slippery compare to iphone w/o case. The front glass is more slippery than the shiny back.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Being all the colors are primary colors they should work fine with most others. Might be a few exceptions, but cmon are you really going to use all 20 tile colors? =)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb