Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I want to to know if there is any lag in the web browser because on my lumia 900, when I would pinch to zoom, the phone would lag and stutter and I am wondering if that is the same case on the L920? thanks

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I think there is a lot of videos about this if you just go to youtube...

Hmm, strange. I've owned a Lumia 900 since launch and never experienced a lag in the browser. Probably the snappiest smartphone I've ever owned.

Odd, same OS but different phone. On my Samsung Focus (WP7) the browser is super smooth, no lag.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I exchanged three L900's same problem, and I tried live demos. And to the person above, the L900 looked smooth on video, but not nearly as smooth in person.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsharkk View Post
    Odd, same OS but different phone. On my Samsung Focus (WP7) the browser is super smooth, no lag.

I went from the Samsung Focus to L900, the focus was smoother, I was shocked.

Global Posts
    2,698 Global Posts
    Its very fast. The s4 processor is a beast. No lag at all.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    Its very fast. The s4 processor is a beast. No lag at all.

thanks a lot from you insight from the maps and now, it makes my purchase a lot easier.

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    The browser on the Lumia 920 has fantastic performance- Microsoft stepped it up with IE10. I noticed no lag when scrolling through pages, and while zooming in and out. Also, you have the feature to replace the refresh icon beside the address bar with the view open tabs option. IE10 is a big improvement from the previous browser found on WP 7.5.
    Thanks,
    Daniel

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unity04 View Post
    Also, you have the feature to replace the refresh icon beside the address bar with the view open tabs option. IE10 is a big improvement from the previous browser found on WP 7.5.
    That's a good feature. One of the things I hate most when looking at videos of the IE browser is that it isn't that easy to switch between tabs like it is with my Android phones and iOS.