Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hey guys,

Okay i'm a little obsessed, I guess... I have been trying to figure out which Lumia 920 color to get. I finally decided on yellow yesterday, and I placed my preorder online. Now as I look at reviews, I'm thinking the white looks really classy. If I can go pick up a white one at a store tomorrow, maybe i will... then it got me thinking... what's AT&T's return policy? Could I get both, look at them, and take back one? Thanks!

How are you guys deciding which color to get????

Global Posts
    3,001 Global Posts
    i'm kind of curious about this as well, if i return on within a couple days, will i not be charged the activation fee?

Global Posts
    276 Global Posts
    Go for yellow. The white doesn't stand out from the crowd, just looks like a regular phone. Yellow will turn heads :D it's much more interesting. so DEFINITELY go for yellow. Plus the resale value will probably be higher.

Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevhanson View Post
    Hey guys,

Okay i'm a little obsessed, I guess... I have been trying to figure out which Lumia 920 color to get. I finally decided on yellow yesterday, and I placed my preorder online. Now as I look at reviews, I'm thinking the white looks really classy. If I can go pick up a white one at a store tomorrow, maybe i will... then it got me thinking... what's AT&T's return policy? Could I get both, look at them, and take back one? Thanks!

How are you guys deciding which color to get????
    AT&T has a $35 restocking fee.

I'm going to check out the demos they have in store and decide then. I'm leaning towards white or red. Hmm...

Global Posts
    3,001 Global Posts
    that should only be for opened packages right? if i can't cancel my preorder and i can find a white 920 somewhere i'm just going to return the shipped one when i get it, i just don't want even more stupid charges on something they have screwed up so well.