Hey guys,

Okay i'm a little obsessed, I guess... I have been trying to figure out which Lumia 920 color to get. I finally decided on yellow yesterday, and I placed my preorder online. Now as I look at reviews, I'm thinking the white looks really classy. If I can go pick up a white one at a store tomorrow, maybe i will... then it got me thinking... what's AT&T's return policy? Could I get both, look at them, and take back one? Thanks!

How are you guys deciding which color to get????
    11-09-2012 01:14 AM
    i'm kind of curious about this as well, if i return on within a couple days, will i not be charged the activation fee?
    11-09-2012 01:52 AM
    Go for yellow. The white doesn't stand out from the crowd, just looks like a regular phone. Yellow will turn heads :D it's much more interesting. so DEFINITELY go for yellow. Plus the resale value will probably be higher.
    11-09-2012 01:53 AM
    Hey guys,

Okay i'm a little obsessed, I guess... I have been trying to figure out which Lumia 920 color to get. I finally decided on yellow yesterday, and I placed my preorder online. Now as I look at reviews, I'm thinking the white looks really classy. If I can go pick up a white one at a store tomorrow, maybe i will... then it got me thinking... what's AT&T's return policy? Could I get both, look at them, and take back one? Thanks!

How are you guys deciding which color to get????
    AT&T has a $35 restocking fee.

I'm going to check out the demos they have in store and decide then. I'm leaning towards white or red. Hmm...
    11-09-2012 02:05 AM
    that should only be for opened packages right? if i can't cancel my preorder and i can find a white 920 somewhere i'm just going to return the shipped one when i get it, i just don't want even more stupid charges on something they have screwed up so well.
    11-09-2012 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD