Did anyone elses order go from "backordered" to "cancelled"?

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I'll be hitting the AT&T store this morning anyway, I guess they saved me the trouble of canceling the backordered phone LOL.

I have to agree that this launch does seem a bit bungled.

appleorb

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Ditto, but for a no-commitment black model. Very odd.
Yep. Same thing here it was cancelled last night. I called AT&T and they couldn't give me a reason why it was cancelled so the rep had to redo the order. I ordered a White non-commitment on 11/7 at 3AM Eastern. It's so ridiculous.

Jetface

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Add me to the list of people trying to buy with off-contract pricing. It got cancelled on 11/8 and when I called in the next morning they re-ordered it with no explanation of why it was cancelled. Then the second order got cancelled again last night. Called this morning and they couldn't explain but resubmitted the order again. She said they've been seeing the problem with people buying it with off-contract pricing and added a sim card to the order in hopes that having that present might push the order through whatever was causing the system to cancel the orders. At first this resubmitted order was back ordered but it went to processing about an hour after I got off the phone with them. I'm pretty suspicious at this point since I ordered a cyan and I've been hearing they're back ordered. Also, it followed a similar pattern on Friday after the first resubmit. You would think AT&T would try a bit harder to take my money...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills