Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    I can't seem to find the official statement from AT&T claiming they will be giving away the free charging plates. I know WPCentral ran a story claiming it was fact but I didn't see them actually reference an AT&T press release when claiming we get a free charging plate.

I am picking up my Lumia this morning from the store and wanted to bring the press release.

Global Posts
    629 Global Posts
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote from the release: "For a limited time and while supplies last, AT&T will also include a wireless charging plate free of charge with each purchase of a Lumia 920."

It doesn't say 2-year contract. I'm only signing up for a 1-year extension, so I hope they give me the charger too.

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    The AT&T website now says that charging plates will ship separately. Don't know what the story is in the stores.

Global Posts
    8,087 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzieGT View Post
    The AT&T website now says that charging plates will ship separately. Don't know what the story is in the stores.
    Interesting. I wonder if there's supposed to be something marked on my account to signify that I'm supposed to get one, because I don't see it. Also, when I preordered, there wasn't any option to even add the plate in the first place, in order to get it for free.

Looks like I might have to give AT&T a call, but I'll wait until after I get my 920 this evening.