Free Wireless Charger Press Release

wrxdrunkie

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to find the official statement from AT&T claiming they will be giving away the free charging plates. I know WPCentral ran a story claiming it was fact but I didn't see them actually reference an AT&T press release when claiming we get a free charging plate.

I am picking up my Lumia this morning from the store and wanted to bring the press release.

ItsVictorB

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Quote from the release: "For a limited time and while supplies last, AT&T will also include a wireless charging plate ? free of charge ? with each purchase of a Lumia 920."

It doesn't say 2-year contract. I'm only signing up for a 1-year extension, so I hope they give me the charger too.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
The AT&T website now says that charging plates will ship separately. Don't know what the story is in the stores.

Interesting. I wonder if there's supposed to be something marked on my account to signify that I'm supposed to get one, because I don't see it. Also, when I preordered, there wasn't any option to even add the plate in the first place, in order to get it for free.

Looks like I might have to give AT&T a call, but I'll wait until after I get my 920 this evening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3