Charging plates from AT&T...

hungarianhc

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Question... I ordered my phone yesterday morning in the car on the way to work (i know i know - i could have caused an accident) - part of not paying close attention to my phone while ordering was that I didn't notice a spot to add a free charging plate to my order. Did I miss something? Where do you add the free charging plate to your order? Thanks!

Jonah P

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
The AT&T website just added a new box that says the chargers will be shipped separately but they will be coming with the phone automatically.

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
The charging plate is finally showing up for non-Premiere customers on the site as well. It shows up at a price point of $49.99, but when you get to your shopping cart it applies a $49.99 credit.

Good to know in case the stores near me give me a hard time about it.

I also noticed that the sales tax has been changed for me. Last night with just the $99 phone in my cart the site wanted to charge me over $39 in sales tax. Now sales tax is just over $9.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
The charging plate is finally showing up for non-Premiere customers on the site as well. It shows up at a price point of $49.99, but when you get to your shopping cart it applies a $49.99 credit.

Good to know in case the stores near me give me a hard time about it.

I also noticed that the sales tax has been changed for me. Last night with just the $99 phone in my cart the site wanted to charge me over $39 in sales tax. Now sales tax is just over $9.

The reps at the store I was just in were adamant about honoring the charging plate deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3