Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Global Posts
    661 Global Posts
    No line at my local store, although there were a couple of other people looking at the 920 display models while I was getting mine. There was also at least 1 customer asking about the Note 2. Good to hear that there were lines elsewhere for the 920.
    Palm Pilot > Palm V > Palm Tungsten T > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Hero > Palm Pre > iPhone 4 > LG Quantum > Nokia Lumia 920 > iPhone 5S
    No lines outside of Boston but there were 6 of us that all showed up at the same time for the 920. Luckily they had 8 black ones in stock so we all got one. It did take about an hour and a half to check out since there were six people and while I was waiting 2 others came in and snatched up the last two.

The staff there at least knew about the 920 and everyone was wearing Windows shirts which I thought was cool.

My journey today took me to 5 AT&T stores to find the elusive Red Lumia 920. I've decided to make a separate thread about it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12