Anyone see any lines?

mattgrif

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
There were 2 people in line, then a couple people waiting in cars. I pulled up right at 9 and was 3rd or 4th in line. Took over an hour to be waited on because they only had 1 person working.

garrymcd

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Got there 5 mins before store opened, 4 people in line. When the store opened , there were 6 of us, and while I was in the store, 3 more came in. All but one of us were there for the Lumia. The other person wanted an iphone 5. All the employees were wearing windows phone T-shirts, which I thought was cool. No wireless plates in stock, but they took our numbers and said they would call when they were available. Got myself a black Lumia....sweet phone!

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
No line at my local store, although there were a couple of other people looking at the 920 display models while I was getting mine. There was also at least 1 customer asking about the Note 2. Good to hear that there were lines elsewhere for the 920.

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
No lines outside of Boston but there were 6 of us that all showed up at the same time for the 920. Luckily they had 8 black ones in stock so we all got one. It did take about an hour and a half to check out since there were six people and while I was waiting 2 others came in and snatched up the last two.

The staff there at least knew about the 920 and everyone was wearing Windows shirts which I thought was cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa