Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Quote Originally Posted by vioalas View Post
    I still say the back-order mess is fishy, I don't think I'd call it "back-order" Just.... The second they get their shipment the phones will be shipped out. Almost all pre-orders show as back-order

I spoke to yet another CSR today and I was blunt, I said "Can we be honest? You're probably looking at the exact same shipping page that I can access" She said "Yes basically, they're not in sync though, you may be a few hours behind, or I may be."

AT&T needs to arm its employees with more knowledge on pre-orders. It's pitiful.

I LEAVE FRIDAY, if I don't get my phone then I'll end up getting it the following week :(
    I agree that they need to give their employees better access to information.

I felt sorry for the CSR I was speaking to. I could tell she was flustered and attempting to stay on script, while at the same time knowing that I had legitimate questions that she could not answer.
    cinamann likes this.

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I can also confirm that a rep told me that they are awaiting on stock of the yellow lumia 920. Also, after quite a bit of back and forth I got the rep to tell me that they have alittle under a thousand orders for the lumia 920 in yellow on backorder. I then got transfered to ecommerce through an att rep, and he then confirmed they have under a thousand orders for the phone on backorder. He told me most people should be receiving them by friday.

Lets hope to our phones start to ship soon. I got my Cyan today. Awaiting my wifes Yellow now.
    Thanked by:

Maybe there is "stock", but it's reserved for existing orders. So they technically do have stock, but once they ship it will be on backorder.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aer127 View Post
    That should probably read....

Someone "confirmed" that they are waiting on stock.

Can't trust anything AT&T says, haha. I've heard everything from waiting on stock to arrive to waiting for a courier to be assigned
    OH YEAH! I keep hearing about waiting for a courier to be assigned. I send my dang pigeon if I have to. Actually, I'll probably need a legion of storks since the phone is so heavy ;)

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Did they not mention that Yellow won't be shipped out until 11/14? I even got in the email after i ordered that my phone will be shipped out on or around 11/14/2012.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vemulasri View Post
    Did they not mention that Yellow won't be shipped out until 11/14? I even got in the email after i ordered that my phone will be shipped out on or around 11/14/2012.
    Mine said the 12th along with many others

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    it says expected to ARRIVE on November 14th
    hasasimo likes this.

Their website said "expected to ship Nov. 12" all the way until Nov. 12. Nov. 14 was the date people were supposed to have received their yellow L920s. People are getting their Nov. 12 and Nov. 14 dates confused. Unless the emails said something different than the website...

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Guys, if you look online the device is being sold though amazing with an estimate of 1-2 weeks, it is backordered. If that's the case that means that we should be seeing our phones sooner than this. So hopefully by Friday.

My wife told me that the yellow was supposed to arrive on the 14th.

Not that huge a deal to me actually. I do really want the phone, but I can wait. I'm just a little disappointed that AT&T CSRs seem so lost.

If the CSRs could say, "We currently don't have enough stock to fulfill your order. We are expecting a shipment of new devices in X days. If for some reason those devices do not come in at the time we expect, we will keep you up to date with that information."

I think people really just want to know what's going on. Don't keep your CSRs clueless. Give them access to data so that they can better serve your customers.
    Grog337 likes this.

Global Posts
    1,331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustVance View Post
    I can also confirm that a rep told me that they are awaiting on stock of the yellow lumia 920. Also, after quite a bit of back and forth I got the rep to tell me that they have alittle under a thousand orders for the lumia 920 in yellow on backorder. I then got transfered to ecommerce through an att rep, and he then confirmed they have under a thousand orders for the phone on backorder. He told me most people should be receiving them by friday.

Lets hope to our phones start to ship soon. I got my Cyan today. Awaiting my wifes Yellow now.
    Eeekkk...they didn't even have 1000 of them? They were expecting this phone or color to fail that much?

That is kind of sad :( As a share holder, that number scares me, haha. Along with so many outlets not having a clue as to what a 920 is...

It does suck how no one knows about the phone...the guys at Best Buy were not a lot of help, they said they only had black but they thought it was $199, but they would price match Walmart's $49, "not my money" they said, haha.

But, I want the charger and I want yellow...so I am stuck with this not knowing mess.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    It's not that they had less than 1,000, because if they had 500, we'd hear about at least one person getting one. It's that they have none and are awaiting a shipment. OR they have them and need a courier blah blah.

So don't worry stockholder man!

OH YEAH! I keep hearing about waiting for a courier to be assigned. I send my dang pigeon if I have to. Actually, I'll probably need a legion of storks since the phone is so heavy ;)
    I blame this social networks for making me lazy.

I have ordered Yellow 920 on the 7th as Premier and it is still processing...

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    My husband's was shipped on Sunday...

Acceptance
    November 11, 2012, 3:26 pm
    FORT WORTH, TX 76161

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
    November 12, 2012, 8:09 pm
    FORT WORTH, TX 76161

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLeggs View Post

Acceptance
    FORT WORTH, TX 76161

FORT WORTH, TX 76161
    And this was yellow, correct?

When did you find this out?

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Acceptance
    FORT WORTH, TX 76161

FORT WORTH, TX 76161
    Now we got a real cliffhanger :P
    EmWii likes this.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Guys, so whenever I call or chat with someone they always say that my order is processing and my phone is on back order.

I just spoke to a man on chat, "Thomas", and he says that my order is pending shipment, may ship tonight. He said the Holiday yesterday messed things up.

Quote Originally Posted by kcovert View Post
    Now we got a real cliffhanger :P
    As if my F5 button wasn't worn out enough. I NEED to know if it was yellow or not lol.

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    And this was yellow, correct?

When did you find this out?
    Yes, yellow. He just called me a little while ago and told me. I went to check order status online and got the tracking info.

Jessica
    fradchad and CJ Chang like this.

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EmWii View Post
    As if my F5 button wasn't worn out enough. I NEED to know if it was yellow or not lol.
    Yes it is yellow. I got my black one at the ATT store in town. Because of the hurricane and our 15 year relationship with ATT, they let us both upgrade early, but they didn't have the yellow in store so we ordered it online.

Jessica
    CJ Chang likes this.

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick21894 View Post
    Watch us get the free charger plate before the F ing phone!!!!
    already happened to me... :/
    cinamann likes this.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Acceptance
    FORT WORTH, TX 76161

FORT WORTH, TX 76161
    Yes it is yellow. I got my black one at the ATT store in town. Because of the hurricane and our 15 year relationship with ATT, they let us both upgrade early, but they didn't have the yellow in store so we ordered it online.

Jessica
    OKAY, so this is recent knowledge, means we may hear something soon!

Jessica
    Omg, maybe there is still hope!

Thanks!

Global Posts
    1,331 Global Posts
    Yes, yellow. He just called me a little while ago and told me. I went to check order status online and got the tracking info.

Jessica
    Thanks Jessica.

Now, who was keeping score?

Backordered: 141,616
    Shipped: 1
    Reflexx, cinamann and fradchad like this.