Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Quote Originally Posted by gtbuzz View Post
    Odd. I checked that website and it gives slightly different information. It mentions the phone, charger and sim, and all three say pending shipment. In my account, the order status page only shows pending shipment for the sim, and nothing for the phone and charger. On the link provided in the order email, it just says in process for the entire order.

How on earth can AT&T have 3 different systems that say 3 slightly different things? I mean, yeah they all tell me that I'm without phone, but this is kind of nuts.
    Seems like they update this website much more promptly. My friend's phone is shipped, but on the link provided in the order email, it still says "pre-order processing"...

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeaux View Post
    Ok folks, use the "wireless.att.com/order_status" method with your order number. I just did it and it shows shipped today and a tracking number. The normal AT&T website order status does not have the info yet. Mine is supposed to be here Friday. We'll see. Oh and the Charging Plate hasn't shipped.
    -joe-
    This method does not work for me.

I do not have log in information, I am a new customer.

My existing number does not work.

My order number does not work.

I was never given knowledge of what my temporary number is.

I purchased through Premier, which I also can not log in to or create an account.

Quote Originally Posted by aer127 View Post
    I am a premier customer. Placed the moment pre-orders opened
    What is a premier customer? How do you become one of those?

Quote Originally Posted by skaizr View Post
    This method does not work for me.

I do not have log in information, I am a new customer.

My existing number does not work.

My order number does not work.

I was never given knowledge of what my temporary number is.

I purchased through Premier, which I also can not log in to or create an account.
    If you chat with AT&T, they should be able to give you your order number. Believe it or not, you have 2 order numbers, one for premier and another one that works for the order status site. The order number in my premier email does not work on the order status site.
    Quote Originally Posted by vincentw56 View Post
    What is a premier customer? How do you become one of those?
    I believe you become one once you apply your company discount.

Quote Originally Posted by skaizr View Post
    I forgot to add the ridiculousness of having to log in to this website as well..
    My favorite thing about logging into the AT&T website is the 'ReThink Possible' message that pops up.

Thanks AT&T, I did re-think possible and realized that AT&T makes the possible turn impossible. lol

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aer127 View Post
    If you chat with AT&T, they should be able to give you your order number. Believe it or not, you have 2 order numbers, one for premier and another one that works for the order status site. The order number in my premier email does not work on the order status site.
    I would.

But as stated in my previous posts, I can no longer chat with wireless customer service.

DSL customer service told me wireless chat does not exist.

When I finally found the link for wireless chat, I was taken to a log in page.

As previously stated, I can not log in.

Chat worked yesterday, not today, no idea what's wrong.

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeaux View Post
    Ok folks, use the "wireless.att.com/order_status" method with your order number. I just did it and it shows shipped today and a tracking number. The normal AT&T website order status does not have the info yet. Mine is supposed to be here Friday. We'll see. Oh and the Charging Plate hasn't shipped.
    -joe-
    Thanks Joe. My order still shows Pending Shipment there, but, I ordered my phone on the 9th, not as early as others.
    joeaux likes this.

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    got tracking code!!! not sure because I was fihting over the phone over 30 mins... at the end they transfered my call to India, I just hanged up, they usually use Indian csr when theres no more help to your issues

placed my order wed 6th 9pm pst

premier customer

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    This really is a mess up big time on AT&T's side of things. The Premier tracking number I'm using is from my order receipt. For some it doesn't work. Their normal website doesn't jive with other websites. It's a total screw up. I wonder if AT&T thought this phone wouldn't sell great (like the 900, good but not great) and just didn't order enough from Nokia. To me it's like they literally are shipping out 10 or 20 phones at a time. It's a ***** thing, I'll tell you what.
    -joe-
    Had 'em all. Every iPhone since day one, Androids out the ****.
    DVP, Lumia 900, now a Yellow 920. Windows Phone is elegant, simple. Nuff Said.
    Some Stuff

Uh oh I'm in for it now attcustomercare just followed me on twitter..
    joeaux likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RecycleRex View Post

They do that so you can DM them.

LOL. Yeah, they did that on Monday, told me they would get back to me Tuesday. Not heard anything of course.

Perhaps raise **** on the company forums as well?

Re: Lumia 920 (Yellow) shipping?? - AT&T Community Support

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Place my premier order early on 7th, still pending.

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Doomed! Heh.
    -joe-
    Some Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    They do that so you can DM them.
    I know I meant uh oh for them :-)
    hasasimo and revdug like this.

Just got the fedex number, also shipping from Memphis. Premier order was placed as soon as pre-order went live. I received the order confirmation email at 10:59 pm central on 11/6.

I didn't have to wait for the fedex number to be active like some of the earlier confirmations, so I'm guessing there might be some manual process to update the att info (meaning they'd be shipping faster than the orders are updating). That's pure speculation but it makes sense to me.

I thought the pre-order started on Wed 11/7? How did some of you get it pre-ordered on 11/6?

Ok just received tracking numbers. I ordered 11/7 in the morning.

Edit: Also a premiere member.

I've been on the phone with AT&T for another 30 minutes today. I was told that are definitely back ordered and are shipping out at first come, first serve. (Duh!) After explaining to the rep that this was our upgrade and we were actually questioning committing to another two years, she sent my call to customer care. This guy had no clue about the phone being back ordered. He got his manager involved. They pulled up the inventory and said that Nokia has not shipped them enough to ship out. I explained to this new guy that we may want to cancel (not really going to b/c we REALLY want the yellows) and he has placed me on hold long enough to write all of this.

We placed our "pre-order" on Wednesday 11/7/12 at 11:33 AM (CST). Not premier.
    It still says processing or in progress depending on which way you search.

He just came back to the phone and gave me another credit of $40.00. We also had both of our activation fees waived of $36 a piece. All together so far, we've saved $112.00, so essentially, we will be getting one phone for free...

Quote Originally Posted by vincentw56 View Post
    I thought the pre-order started on Wed 11/7? How did some of you get it pre-ordered on 11/6?
    time zone. they started preorders midnight on the east coast, plus preorder went live just before midnight. the west coast guys didn't even have to stay up late. :) someone on here mentioned something about premier customers (those with a company discount applied to their account) might've had the midnight preorder time with general orders opening up later in the morning.

Hmm.. I'm starting to wonder if I should have pre-ordered now, despite the headaches. People are finally starting to see their ship and Microsoft Store still doesn't have any.

Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post
    Hmm.. I'm starting to wonder if I should have pre-ordered now, despite the headaches. People are finally starting to see their ship and Microsoft Store still doesn't have any.
    (chanting) do it! do it! :)

you know how much fun it is hittin f5 every couple minutes!
    henilp89 likes this.

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Yeah, timezone. I ordered mine as soon as it went live on the east coast. Right after midnight on the 7th. And I'm premier for what it's worth. And yeah, the premier part of the AT&T website went live with preorders before the regular part. I remember some guys in the forums saying they "couldn't see the preorder page" while those with premier could.
    -joe-
    Last edited by joeaux; 11-14-2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Stuff
    Some Stuff