Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

I'm still driving a Buick though. So I'm not that adventurous. :)

“You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.”― Wayne W. Dyer
    ;)

After AT&T store refusing to sell me a black one today (no commitment pricing), I guess i'm just hanging on and waiting for the yellow version! I haven't seen this in person, and it's hard to tell from videos... I hope i'm not going to get sick of it... and i hope it doesn't look too feminine haha. Oh well we'll see!

At least when I get my yellow phone, I can make the tiles purple.... and have a lakers phone ;-)
    Thanked by:
    Nabiscuit likes this.

Global Posts
    2,094 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevhanson View Post
    After AT&T store refusing to sell me a black one today (no commitment pricing), I guess i'm just hanging on and waiting for the yellow version! I haven't seen this in person, and it's hard to tell from videos... I hope i'm not going to get sick of it... and i hope it doesn't look too feminine haha. Oh well we'll see!

At least when I get my yellow phone, I can make the tiles purple.... and have a lakers phone ;-)
    Lakers aren't doing too well. :(

They fired Mike Brown today.
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevhanson View Post
    I think purple, blue, and green tiles on that yellow phone will look slick as ****. I'm definitely going to rock the purple tiles first, I think...

Been out here for four years and still not a Lakers fan...

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    The AT&T website has the 12th as the day the yellow Lumia ships. Like some have said, I knew it would be hard to wait on the 920 'cause of the yellow. But I just had to have it to match my Camaro. So if you believe the website, ships 12th for a delivery by the 14th, which is exactly what my preorder receipt says on it.
    -joe-
    Had 'em all. Every iPhone since day one, Androids out the ****.
    DVP, Lumia 900, now a Yellow 920. Windows Phone is elegant, simple. Nuff Said.
    Some Stuff

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinestars1Z View Post
    Lakers aren't doing too well. :(

They fired Mike Brown today.
    Glad they did. Fellow Lakers fan here. Hoping we'll get Phil back.

So far not a single person on this forum has been able to locate a yellow L920 for sale. I've been on a mission all day and easily found every color but yellow. Seems other yellow-seekers have had the same experience. Kinda ruins my weekend. Oh well.

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post
    So far not a single person on this forum has been able to locate a yellow L920 for sale. I've been on a mission all day and easily found every color but yellow. Seems other yellow-seekers have had the same experience. Kinda ruins my weekend. Oh well.
    Welcome to the club... we got jackets.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabiscuit View Post
    Welcome to the club... we got jackets.
    Hi, I'm hasasimo, and I'm a yellow Lumiaholic.

I feel like we're such outsiders right now lol.

giodelgado likes this.

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Ordered one Cyan, Red, and Yellow (and 1 iPhone 4s. Silly kid). Though the Yellow did say it would be available on the 14th, all phones are saying shipped on my AT&T page. We'll see. ;)

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Hi, I'm hasasimo, and I'm a yellow Lumiaholic.

I feel like we're such outsiders right now lol.
    Tell me about it. Don't worry. Our yellows are gonna be boss.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multim...35_333400c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by footysr View Post
    Ordered one Cyan, Red, and Yellow (and 1 iPhone 4s. Silly kid). Though the Yellow did say it would be available on the 14th, all phones are saying shipped on my AT&T page. We'll see. ;)
    WHOA! Do let us know! My phone still says processing... :(
    hasasimo likes this.

I wonder if I should just bite the bullet and pre-order (knowing I have to add a line/plan at checkout as a non-AT&T customer currently). I figured since it says they won't ship until the 12th anyway, I'd wait out the weekend to see if the Microsoft Store gets any yellows and just pre-order Sunday night if they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by footysr View Post
    I guess there is no way for AT&T to pay extra to Fedex for shipping seperate orders, and they promised to deliver your Cyan and Red by Friday, so they shipped your yellow together! I should order another color 920 along with my yellow, and keep the yellow one and return the other one...lol
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    I cancelled my order for the yellow one and went in to the ATT story and picked up a white one. I just couldn't wait till Tuesday or Wednesday
    joeaux likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blake View Post
    I cancelled my order for the yellow one and went in to the ATT story and picked up a white one. I just couldn't wait till Tuesday or Wednesday
    White looks good too, and you can set your tiles to any color you want. Have fun with your new toy!!

Well I guess that was your last post in this thread Dave! :lol:

“You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.”― Wayne W. Dyer
    ;)
    Nabiscuit likes this.

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larrynj View Post
    Well I guess that was your last post in this thread Dave! :lol:
    yes Dave, go to the White Lumia 920 thread

So has anyone else that pre-ordered yellow seen their order status as "shipped"? Very curious...

So has anyone else that pre-ordered yellow seen their order status as "shipped"? Very curious...
    Mine has been "Processing (Pending Shipment)" for 3 days...

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wenw View Post
    Mine too... :(

Any updates to your yellow orders?

Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Same here. Happy with the white.

Any updates to your yellow orders?
    AT&T and the MS Stores have been very clear that the yellows won't ship until the 12th. So there's no point stressing about it until Monday. :)

Quote Originally Posted by teski View Post
    AT&T and the MS Stores have been very clear that the yellows won't ship until the 12th. So there's no point stressing about it until Monday. :)
    I called six Microsoft Stores and went to two in person, none of them said that. Even the managers said the yellows have been ordered and there is no way of telling when they'll arrive and to check back regularly. It's only AT&T that has an estimate of the 12th for shipping their yellows.

Also, somebody in this thread reports that their yellow L920 order is status is "shipped."
    Last edited by hasasimo; 11-10-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wenw View Post
    Same here, although they did take my money from my account.
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast