Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Quote Originally Posted by vioalas View Post
    I'll go out on a limb, you got the cyan, when did you order it? Just curious. That sucks that you don't have it.
    Correct. I ordered it on the 10th, a little late to the party. I ordered it in store, and the rep who made the actual order told me I'd have it in 3-5 days. So technically that's still doable, but I'm not getting my hopes up since it hasn't shipped.

I think the cyan is the second most logjammed behind the yellow. Lots of people seem to be getting their reds.

Quote Originally Posted by skaizr View Post
    You underestimate the difficulty in getting these gargantuan phones off the dock and onto a truck sufficient for shipping the load.
    That's true. According to The Verge, doesn't the 920 actually stand for how much it weighs?

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    ****! Mine says back ordered now....

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    My yellow has just been shipped!!!!!
    Oh she should be here on Friday.
    hasasimo likes this.

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Christ on a Crutch, 33+ pages and I am on the same boat as others..lol

I placed my order on the 7th at like 3am Pacific Time and got my confirmation at 4:48am.

Email said - Your Nokia Lumia 920 has been reserved and is expected to arrive on or around 11/14/12

Waiting, Waiting and something does not seem right. Sprint is suppose to shut off my phone on the 18th and I'm getting nervous. I need to keep my current Sprint phone active so I can use it in the meantime and also to port it over to AT&T.

I talked to several AT&T Reps and got different answers. One rep told me last week it was shipping out on Friday of last week...HA!

My bank account still has a "Pending Charge" and the Premier AT&T order status still says -- Status: Preorder Processing

Today the 14th I just get an email saying --

Unfortunately, items in your order are out of stock and are backordered. We will ship them as soon as they are available, and notify you of the shipment by email. We will ship multiple backordered items when all items are in stock.

If your order remains out of stock or backordered for 30 days, your order will be automatically canceled.

You can view the status of your order on AT&T Premier Online Store at any time.

GREAT! I had to call Sprint to extend my service another month because who the heck knows when I'll get this phone. Which means another $130 to Sprint to keep this phone in meantime.

So now there a chance I have to wait past December 2nd ????

It's almost to the point where I could care less how many 14yo Chinese kids are working in a manufacturing plant. Drag more kids into the plant and make them work 24hr shifts so I can get my phone

This friggin bites, and I own 5,000 shares of Nokia.

The saddest part of all this is that the whole backlog/sold-out/huge demand story makes it sound like this is some sort of iPhone-level launch success... only for Nokia to show some pathetic sales numbers at their next quarter results (remember how the best-selling Lumia 900 only sold 600 thousand in the US?).

The WP8 launch is another disaster just like the WP7 and WP7.5 were. AT&T had to stock ALL colors, especially the attention-getter Yellow and Red... didn't they do any market research? Didn't Nokia tell them that they were pitching the Yellow more than any other color? Jesus.

I went to a Microsoft store on Saturday, 12 days after WP8 was launched, and a full day after the phones supposedly went on sale. The phones? Stuck in the back (a Black and a White 920). Windows Phone 8X? Nowhere to be seen. The rep had no clue how to use them (I had to show him a few tricks). He said "maybe" next week they'll have a front store demo, and "maybe" they'll get the other colors. Nokia made these colorful phones to differentiate, and no stores have them on display, and people cannot even get the online. Cluster****.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by RoboMonkey View Post
    When did you order?

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Last I checked I do not have any pending CC charges, however I did get a credit check ping this morning from ATT.

Anyone else who monitors their credit notice a similar occurence? Any correlation to phone shipping?

I can not check website status.

The associates in the store I went to seemed quite excited about the Lumias. One of them had a 900 as his personal phone and said he loved it, they had some display models and posters out, and the manager even offered to get a demo model of the yellow out of the back and let me see it. It is gorgeous. I hope I get it before Thanksgiving, I'm going on a week long trip on the 23rd. =/

Edit: Every time I try to check my order status I get a certificate error and Access Denied. D:
    i feel dead inside.

:D

Technically ordered on the 7th at 10am CST, but it says the 8th for some reason.

EDIT: Quick question - do they require a signature on these? It doesn't look like it's letting me do a hold for pickup like I usually do with FedEx.

ZoSo925 said:
    "Today the 14th I just get an email saying --

Unfortunately, items in your order are out of stock and are backordered. We will ship them as soon as they are available, and notify you of the shipment by email. We will ship multiple backordered items when all items are in stock.

If your order remains out of stock or backordered for 30 days, your order will be automatically canceled.

You can view the status of your order on AT&T Premier Online Store at any time."

I got the same email, yet when I check my status online, it shows today's date on my phone and sim as the shipping date but with no tracking number yet. Hopefully the tracking number will post shortly. Maybe the email was about the wireless chargers I ordered (crosses fingers) because I can do without the chargers for a little longer.

Edit: Couple of page refreshes later, phone is shipping, guessing chargers are on backorder. :-)
    Last edited by dqgeek; 11-14-2012 at 05:48 PM. Reason: New info

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lifesizepotato View Post
    Click to view quoted image

:D

Technically ordered on the 7th at 10am CST, but it says the 8th for some reason.

EDIT: Quick question - do they require a signature on these? It doesn't look like it's letting me do a hold for pickup like I usually do with FedEx.
    Was yours premiere or a regular order?
    Quote Originally Posted by fradchad View Post
    Was yours premiere or a regular order?
    Premier.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboMonkey View Post
    when did you order? and what's the shipping zip code?
    i ordered on last Friday and it is till in processing, even it has passed 5 days.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    So I ordered mine on the 7th at about 7am PST through Premier. Order has been processing until about 20 minutes ago when it changed to shipped and listed a tracking number!

Weird thing is when that updated I received an email from Premier telling me that my items are on backorder rather than that they had shipped. Checking the order from the Premier sight rather than the ATT site shows my order still in "Pre-order Processing" either way I am still on the lookout to find one at a Corp ATT or MS store and cancel the preorder today or tomorrow and hoping that if I don't have any luck it will show up Friday.

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    If your a Premier Order you can't use that web site to track. You have to track it on the Premier Web Page order status

Quote Originally Posted by skaizr View Post
    I can't even check the status of my order through the ATT wireless URL that everyone else is having so much success with.

As a new customer I do not have a log in account yet.

My phone number could not be used and they had to create a temporary one to push the order though, so I can't check by number.

I can't check by order because I only have the number from the email, not this mysterious second one that has all the answers..
    Quote Originally Posted by ekettwig View Post
    So I ordered mine on the 7th at about 7am PST through Premier. Order has been processing until about 20 minutes ago when it changed to shipped and listed a tracking number!

Weird thing is when that updated I received an email from Premier telling me that my items are on backorder rather than that they had shipped. Checking the order from the Premier sight rather than the ATT site shows my order still in "Pre-order Processing" either way I am still on the lookout to find one at a Corp ATT or MS store and cancel the preorder today or tomorrow and hoping that if I don't have any luck it will show up Friday.
    Is it the same email that a bunch of people got earlier today? Looking at my order page, it appears that the charging plate is the backordered item and didn't get shipped out.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Funny thing just happened... I got the "sorry your order has been back ordered..." email. Then .005 seconds later, another email saying "We shipped your order..." The dumb thing? They list the following items as shipped:
    LARRY T 415-xxx-xxxx Upgrade
    Phone/Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (High Gloss Yellow)
    Accessories: 1 - Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate

But on this page:
    https://www.wireless.att.com/order_s...us_results.jsp

the charging plate is backordered?

Does that mean I'm getting 2 charging plates????

Sooo, still no regular orders being shipped? Just premiers?

*sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Larylicious View Post
    Funny thing just happened... I got the "sorry your order has been back ordered..." email. Then .005 seconds later, another email saying "We shipped your order..." The dumb thing? They list the following items as shipped:
    LARRY T 415-xxx-xxxx Upgrade
    Phone/Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (High Gloss Yellow)
    Accessories: 1 - Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate

But on this page:
    https://www.wireless.att.com/order_s...us_results.jsp

the charging plate is backordered?

Does that mean I'm getting 2 charging plates????
    are you premier and when did you order

Quote Originally Posted by vioalas View Post
    So I spoke to a customer care with the sweetest young lady (Sounded like Bernadette from Big bang theory) Patched me over to e-commerce. And eventually got to management

I was told my order is in progress, I asked for an explanation of what this meant. She said at this point my phone has the sim card inside of it and it's packaged and awaiting shipment. She said today or early tomorrow I should receive tracking. When she saw my order she was like "Oh, this code is for the Yellow Lumia 920, I can certainly help you, I've dealt with this all day"

She also apologized on behalf of all of the CSRs I have dealt with and said she was embarrassed because her department has been in charge of this and they did horribly.

Maybe I was fed BS, but it made me feel better.
    Vioalas, what phone number did you call and what department was able to give you information about your order? Interesting they were able to see your sim was already installed in the phone. I haven't had any luck getting through to any knowledgable reps. Thought I might try the number you used.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by culpepperkelli View Post
    are you premier and when did you order
    9:15pm PST 11/6

Premiere...
    joeaux likes this.

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I just this minute got the "your order is shipped" email. Even though I've known for a few hours now. And got another "backordered" email. Presume it's about the charging plate.
    -joe-
    Had 'em all. Every iPhone since day one, Androids out the ****.
    DVP, Lumia 900, now a Yellow 920. Windows Phone is elegant, simple. Nuff Said.
    Some Stuff