Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 38 of 66 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

AT&T randomly canceled my order. I called, talked with a few people, and nobody had any idea why it was canceled. I placed a new one this morning, but I'm sure now I'm on the back of the queue. There's an AT&T store across the street that has black. I might just go grab that. I don't feel like playing this game of getting my order canceled, re-placing, etc. Pretty obnoxious... but then again, the yellow does look pretty nice..............

Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevhanson View Post
    AT&T randomly canceled my order. I called, talked with a few people, and nobody had any idea why it was canceled.
    I had several orders canceled. At least I got a tracking number and should have my phone tomorrow.
    Has anyone who ordered on the 8th recieved their phone?

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by culpepperkelli View Post
    Has anyone who ordered on the 8th recieved their phone?
    We ordered on the 10th and it arrived yesterday.

Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by LongLeggs View Post

Jessica
    What color was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by kevhanson View Post
    AT&T randomly canceled my order. I called, talked with a few people, and nobody had any idea why it was canceled. I placed a new one this morning, but I'm sure now I'm on the back of the queue. There's an AT&T store across the street that has black. I might just go grab that. I don't feel like playing this game of getting my order canceled, re-placing, etc. Pretty obnoxious... but then again, the yellow does look pretty nice..............
    i recently put in a new order as well due to the cancellation BS.

to be honest, im not willing to settle on a color i dont want. yellow is so nice ;[

id be fine with black, but then id always know its not what i really wanted :P

happy hunting. as painful as it is

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLeggs View Post

Jessica
    she probably ordered some other color.. i ordered on the 8th.. "Pending Shipment"

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I was billed this morning for my Yellow. I expect it tomorrow. ;) Good luck everyone!

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gtbuzz View Post
    Wow, AT&T's customer service just took a turn for the worse. I've made it a point to not be rude with the CSRs and try to be as polite as possible (even though in the back of my mind I hate AT&T). They apparently can't afford me the same courtesy.

Tried to do a chat session and the chat operator told me that the device is shipped first come first served. She asked if I had any further questions, I said she didn't answer my question and she just said thank you, have a nice day, and terminated the chat session.

Tried calling in to find out the order status and pretty much the exact same thing happened. They said orders are shipped first come first served, there's no other information and just hung up on me.

I can't even begin to express how much I hate AT&T. I'm sure grass is always greener, but if Verizon or Tmo carried the 920, I would have jumped ship in a heartbeat.
    I'd bet that already have you flagged because you were "combative or rude" to a previous rep. It's the 1st thing they see on your account. Sorry to hear that.
    Developer

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Okay, so I just called again. I got this girl and she had no clue what I was even talking about. After, explaining everything that I DID INDEED CLICK "SUBMIT ORDER" ON THE 9TH AND NOT ON TUESDAY, she told me that I was pushed down.

-I'm selling my phone on Saturday (since I expected my Lumia yesterday)
    -I have to leave the area on Monday for two weeks
    -I'm just about going to cancel the order and switch to Verizon-tired of all this BS

She had no idea when the order would ship, although she did confirm my phone was sitting at the warehouse with all the clowns running around chasing each other with tape and shipping labels.

What really bothers me is that AT&T just can't get over the fact that I ordered on Tuesday.

This whole situation is like the Nexus 7 pre-orders on steroids.

By the end of the phone call, I was pissed. She couldn't take anything off my order (after I kindly asked for a 10% refund).

It's not that I have to wait-It's that they have no idea what they want to do with my order.

I bet the premier clowns are sitting there right now laughing and playing with all the yellow lumias.

Anybody wanna send me their yellow lumia 920? Ya know-with overnight shipping? :P
    Developer

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigReub View Post
    I'd bet that already have you flagged because you were "combative or rude" to a previous rep. It's the 1st thing they see on your account. Sorry to hear that.
    It would be interesting to see what my rep commented about me :P Nothing good...I assume.

Hey guys. I'm sitting here setting up my Yellow 920.

Again, I ordered at like....2:30 pm Eastern time on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

It shipped yesterday, and I had paid extra for next day air. It's gorgeous, and the size and weight, are as many have stated, quite exaggerated.

Feeling for you guys out there waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Averry View Post
    Hey guys. I'm sitting here setting up my Yellow 920.

Again, I ordered at like....2:30 pm Eastern time on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

It shipped yesterday, and I had paid extra for next day air. It's gorgeous, and the size and weight, are as many have stated, quite exaggerated.

Feeling for you guys out there waiting.
    You ordered it Tuesday? As in 2 days ago?

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post
    Having ordered from Ebay, I'm really worried about what my options would be if my L920 turns out to be a lemon like plenty of others who've ended up with bricked phones. It's much easier to return/exchange if you got it straight from AT&T or the Microsoft Store.
    Hmm, well in this case Nokia should respond under the phone's warranty. I saw someone on Twitter have problems with a White 920 (he's in the US) and Nokia shipped him a replacement one. So you should be ok.

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cyanwinters View Post
    I sure wish Sprint had offered a Windows Phone. I didn't want to switch to AT&T because of their reputation for garbage customer service. Almost can't believe I am experiencing it myself before my plan is even active.
    That's exactly the boat I'm in. I have grown tired of Sprint's slow data. Their voice used to be reliable, but now that I recently moved it's not as good as it used to be. San Diego is SUPPOSED to get Network Vision and LTE soon, but I've been waiting for 4G since the EVO came out.

I want GSM, I want to be able to swap a phone without having to call Customer Service, so it's either AT&T or T-Mobile. Several years ago I paid an ETF to leave AT&T. I signed up for a new line without a contract this time, and I'm already having issues without even being a customer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RecycleRex View Post
    You ordered it Tuesday? As in 2 days ago?
    No, sorry, last week.

okay,I almost had a stroke :-)

I got my USPS tracking number last night. I checked the tracking info this morning and it said expected delivery on 11/17. So it looks like Saturday is the big day! I have a feeling I'm not going to get many chores or errands done this weekend. ;)
    Also, this morning I got my delivery confirmation e-mail from AT&T.

My order had been "processing" and "pending shipment" since I ordered it on 11/7, and the temp authorization on my CC had expired, so it wasn't looking good that my order would ship, but it did. So if your order is still in that "pending shipment" stage, don't necessarily buy into that "backordered" spiel. There's a very good chance that it will ship soon. Good luck! :)

Yellow phone finally showed up today. Ordered on the 7th in the morning via the Premier site. Order status went all over in the first 24 hours from Action to processing to cancelled. Got it reinstated by a manager (multiple escalations up to Premier Resolutions management). I pressed for upgrade to next day shipping. Phone shipped yesterday and arrived today.

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    mine gets here tomorrow, I just hope it isn't faulty, I don't want to go into the queue and wait til 2013 for another yellow Lumia 920, wouldn't mind test photos or videos lol

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Well, it's the end of the day in California and I still have no tracking number. CSR lied. My Nexus 4 didn't ship out today either. It's a sad phone day.
    Ordered the yellow, kind of regret it. I want the cyan now :'(

Ordered mine off Ebay yesterday. Didn't want to deal with the pre-order B.S., figured the Microsoft Store, Ebay, or some merchant would have it by the time AT&T starts shipping them out (never been a fan of pre-orders in general for a number of reasons). Anyway, tracking info shows that I should expect it tomorrow! Just hope it isn't a lemon... probably more difficult to deal with returns/exchanges off Ebay than through AT&T.

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amarshonarbangla View Post
    Ordered the yellow, kind of regret it. I want the cyan now :'(
    You can always sell the Yellow or trade it with someone no?

After 2 days of Twitter beef, an at&t manager finally em'd me this yesterday.

"My apologies, we are awaiting inventory from Nokia. We are working very closely with Nokia to replenish stock."

Sad part is that I ordered a phone case from CHINA the same day I ordered it (9th) and received it today Lmao! Disappointed...