Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
i like my dell venue pro. but ive dropped it so many times. my keyboard doesnt work. and the phone randomly boots from time to time. my speakers cut off from time to time as well.

i want to love my nonexistent yellow 920 more. but att won't let me.

edit: im being left out at the party. FOREVERALONE

channing0214

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Update:

Ordered on 11/7 Non-Premier member
Tracking Number & Ship Date 11/14 via USPS

So glad I will have it before vacation next week! :D

Hang in there everyone who is still processing & pending...things are starting to happen!

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
i like my dell venue pro. but ive dropped it so many times. my keyboard doesnt work. and the phone randomly boots from time to time. my speakers cut off from time to time as well.

i want to love my nonexistent yellow 920 more. but att won't let me.

edit: im being left out at the party. FOREVERALONE

I loved my Dell Venue Pro (minus the camera). Everything still works on that sucker... minus the "n" key - that is... and my name is Nabil. Moved up to a Radar off-contract cause I wanted the 4G and to leave T-Mobile for the Titan was super expensive.

CJ Chang

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
didn't got the shipping confirmation email but check the website it showed the phone was shipped at 7:38pm today!!!

Order Nov 14th 5:38am, not Premiere member

GimmeYellow

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
BANG!!!!!!

Tracking #

Non Premier, Ordered on 7th at about 7 am Mountain.

Will arrive before 3 PM. I would have posted MANY TIMES but could not post for some F...ing reason. I was living vicariously through you all. Called AT&T several times, just got off phone with Mgr. that called to apologize for f...ed up experience lately. Got off phone...YELLOW SHIPPED!!! I love you guys. I love everybody. hmmmmm.....

GimmeYellow

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
BANG!!!!!!

Tracking #

Non Premier, Ordered on 7th at about 7 am Mountain.

Will arrive before 3 PM. I would have posted MANY TIMES but could not post for some F...ing reason. I was living vicariously through you all. Called AT&T several times, just got off phone with Mgr. that called to apologize for f...ed up experience lately. Got off phone...YELLOW SHIPPED!!! I love you guys. I love everybody. hmmmmm.....
Holy crap it even let me post. It IS my lucky day. Still loves...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)