Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940414243444550 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1600
Like Tree268Likes
  1. EmWii's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    23 Posts
    #976  
    Maybe not!
  2. km99's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #977  
    So like some others, I got f***ed by AT&T! Checked my status online and showed up as "Cancelled" two nights ago. Had a long pow wow with the rep over the phone who basically said that they can't do anything at all. No explanations, not solutions, nothing, nadda! He did look into the inventory system and said the order is still pending so maybe its a system glitch. Whatever...
    Called this morning and after talking to a very nice lady, the order is officially cancelled and I am completely screwed. Nothing they can do for me. Period. After being a loyal customer for over 5 years, they pretty much told me to bend over and take it.
    Now I can't even order the yellow one on the website.
    Oh wel... Can't wait to leave them for another one like ST!
    Glad others are getting their yellow.
  3. havanahjoe's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    #978  
    Oh well look at that. AT&T's site now finally lists Red, Yellow and Cyan as Out Of Stock. Only took them a whole week.
    Reflexx likes this.
  4. Nabiscuit's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    121 Posts
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    #979  
    Quote Originally Posted by EmWii View Post
    Ahhhh! We just got our yellows in today.

    Just a refresher: We ordered on 11/7/12 at 11:25 AM CST NON-premier.
    It said pending shipment or in progress the whole time.
    It was shipped on 11/14/12 via USPS.

    Got both today!! I am so in love. Gotta go set up. Don't give up!
    Awesome! Where do you live? I'm in the same exact boat as you. The USPS shipping tracker says my yellow 920 got processed this morning at the Bell Gardens Processing Facility at 2:44 am. That's not even an hour from my place. Think I'll be getting it today or should I just go on into work?
  5. crackdezberries's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #980  
    my brother preordered the nexus 4 when it became available, he got an email yesterday night stating its on back order and will be shipped within the next three weeks, me? all i got was a order confirmation and no info whats so ever from AT&T. So my brother and i are stuck in the same limbo except he was told of the back order while im in the dark about the progress of my order.
  6. EmWii's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    23 Posts
    #981  
    I think you will get it today. We live about 15 minutes from New Orleans and it updated last night at the USPS facility in New Orleans. I was going crazy and was going to see if I could just drive over there and pick them up. We were watching every mailman pass, but then ours came and YAYYYY!
    Thanked by:
    Nabiscuit likes this.
  7. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4,374 Posts
    #982  
    The regular customer service people can't give you the discount. You have to ask them to escalate the issue and explicitly state that you want to talk to someone that can remove your upgrade fee.

    No matter the scripted response you get to that, just reiterate that you understand that they can't help you, but you need to speak to someone who can.
  8. ZoSo925's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    #983  
    WTF do I do now ?? I checked my bank site and the AT&T pending charge is now gone, but my order still says processing
  9. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4,374 Posts
    #984  
    Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post
    Congrats! Mine should be delivered any second, if it hasn't already :D (I'm at work).

    Mine should be here any second* also.




    *the "any second" will be one randomly picked some time after December 2nd.
    JBlack02187 likes this.
  10. cyanwinters's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    72 Posts
    #985  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo925 View Post
    WTF do I do now ?? I checked my bank site and the AT&T pending charge is now gone, but my order still says processing
    You're at least the 3rd person on the forums to have this happen today. I believe the hold has timed out or AT&T released it since they are now officially out of stock?
  11. rmichael75's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    298 Global Posts
    #986  
    Go to work Buddy.. USPS is slower than Snail. If oyu dont see in USPS site that it is out for delivery then it is not coming today.. may be tomorrow:

    Here is a tracking from USPS for a different delivery for me.. not ATT

    9374889936400004743811
    Package Services
    Out for Delivery
    November 16, 2012, 10:50 am
    ASHBURN, VA 20147
    Delivery Confirmation


    Sorting Complete
    November 16, 2012, 10:40 am
    ASHBURN, VA 20147
    Arrival at Post Office
    November 16, 2012, 8:07 am
    ASHBURN, VA 20147
    Electronic Shipping Info Received
    November 15, 2012
    Arrived Shipping Partner Facility
    November 11, 2012, 7:00 pm
    HEBRON, KY 41048
    Thanked by:
    Nabiscuit likes this.
  12. JBlack02187's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    35 Posts
    #987  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo925 View Post
    WTF do I do now ?? I checked my bank site and the AT&T pending charge is now gone, but my order still says processing
    Yeah, my hold dropped off yesterday as well. My order is still "Processing/Pending Shipment" as well. Your card will be charged again when they actually ship the phone. Until then, join the "We're not getting our phones until December" club. :dry
  13. ZoSo925's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    #988  
    I am so ticked off. I need to call support now because I'm suppose to have my number ported over from Sprint and I called a local store and they have black. Looks like I'll just get the black then.

    ---------- Post Merged at 02:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlack02187 View Post
    Yeah, my hold dropped off yesterday as well. My order is still "Processing/Pending Shipment" as well. Your card will be charged again when they actually ship the phone. Until then, join the "We're not getting our phones until December" club. :dry

    I dont have a Pending Shipment. I just have "Pre-Order Processing"
  14. JBlack02187's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    35 Posts
    #989  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo925 View Post
    I am so ticked off. I need to call support now because I'm suppose to have my number ported over from Sprint and I called a local store and they have black. Looks like I'll just get the black then.

    ---------- Post Merged at 02:51 PM ----------




    I dont have a Pending Shipment. I just have "Pre-Order Processing"
    Go to wireless.att.com/order_status:

    Choose Wireless Number from drop down
    Enter Wireless Number
    Enter Zip Code
    Enter Captcha code
    Click Submit
  15. Nabiscuit's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    121 Posts
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    #990  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmichael75 View Post
    Go to work Buddy.. USPS is slower than Snail. If oyu dont see in USPS site that it is out for delivery then it is not coming today.. may be tomorrow:

    Here is a tracking from USPS for a different delivery for me.. not ATT...
    Yeah... I think you might be right. :(
  16. ZoSo925's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    #991  
    Quote Originally Posted by JBlack02187 View Post
    Go to wireless.att.com/order_status:

    Choose Wireless Number from drop down
    Enter Wireless Number
    Enter Zip Code
    Enter Captcha code
    Click Submit

    Interesting, Interesting. Ive checked that method several times the past week and got an error message.

    Today I get results for 3 items. Phone, Accessory, and SIM Card. All saying Processing and Pending Shipment. What does this mean? I think this may be good sign because before I just got error message.

    Edit: I also have a shorter and different order number now, but strange the order screen does not say Backorder. It's 0 for backorder field.
  17. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4,374 Posts
    #992  
    I called Premier Support again because I like suffering.

    Same deal. Said the phone is on back order. They have no idea when more are coming in. No idea about anything useful at all.

    I think I just call because I must hate myself. lol
  18. JBlack02187's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    35 Posts
    #993  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo925 View Post
    Interesting, Interesting. Ive checked that method several times the past week and got an error message.

    Today I get results for 3 items. Phone, Accessory, and SIM Card. All saying Processing and Pending Shipment. What does this mean? I think this may be good sign because before I just got error message.

    Edit: I also have a shorter and different order number now, but strange the order screen does not say Backorder. It's 0 for backorder field.
    Yeah, mine has looked that way since the day I ordered. I don't think they are updating those for whatever reason. I'm not expecting anything until December at this point. I've lost all hope in getting it before then. People had been told by AT&T CSR's that the "Pending Shipment" meant that the Sim card had been inserted into the Phone and that the Phone was just waiting to be shipped. That's not the case, because my order has said "Pending Shipment" for over 6 days now.
  19. RecycleRex's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    35 Posts
    #994  
    Yesterday when I called the order status people they called around for me and said my phone is set to ship out the 16th, today. So called an hour ago to check up and they said they have no idea where that person got their information because they show that my phone doesn't have a ship date lucky the lady I talked to yesterday made a note on my file that I was told a ship date so if I don't get any info about it shipping today heads will roll.
    I'm almost at the point where I'm over it because if I was lied to yesterday I can guarantee you I'm getting a free phone.

    I ordered the 9th
  20. mjfadaway's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    #995  
    Quote Originally Posted by EmWii View Post
    Ahhhh! We just got our yellows in today.

    Just a refresher: We ordered on 11/7/12 at 11:25 AM CST NON-premier.
    It said pending shipment or in progress the whole time.
    It was shipped on 11/14/12 via USPS.

    Got both today!! I am so in love. Gotta go set up. Don't give up!
    wait r you saying that u were never given a tracking number, the website just said pending? Then out of nowhere your phone just showed up via USPS?
    Last edited by mjfadaway; 11-16-2012 at 02:02 PM.
  21. #996  
    Pre-ordered Yellow on 11/7 @ 8:19am MST. Received shipping confirmation on 11/14 @ 8:44pm MST. Tracking number is working. Package in now in same state, and has an expected delivery tomorrow (11/17).

    Sounds like I may have been the Early Bird that got the rare Yellow Worm. Sorry everyone else was less lucky. I feel for you all, as I have been waiting (like you) for this phone since the leaks came out in August. Best of luck with a quick resolution!

    MBP
    Nabiscuit and JBlack02187 like this.
  22. silversubey's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #997  
    I'm bad I know but I cancelled my order for the yellow when I found out a local store had white in-stock. Now if I could just get the tiles to turn white....
    I ordered mine online on the 10th. never got past the "In Process"
    Also the reps at the store could not get me a free charger so they discounted the phone to $50 and billed me for the charger.
  23. #998  
    I got them to give $100 for my troubles on my "cancelled" order. Don't like the fact my re-order put me at the bottom of the list. I was in on 11/7/12 at 10:30 CT. Grrrrr!!!
  24. FuzzyHat's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    40 Posts
    #999  
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchausenByProxy View Post
    Pre-ordered Yellow on 11/7 @ 8:19am MST. Received shipping confirmation on 11/14 @ 8:44pm MST. Tracking number is working. Package in now in same state, and has an expected delivery tomorrow (11/17).

    Sounds like I may have been the Early Bird that got the rare Yellow Worm. Sorry everyone else was less lucky. I feel for you all, as I have been waiting (like you) for this phone since the leaks came out in August. Best of luck with a quick resolution!

    MBP
    My Wife's Yellow 920 is out for delivery right now. Should be on our porch when I get home. I will take pics of it, to make sure its real! lol
  25. #1000  
    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleRex View Post
    Yesterday when I called the order status people they called around for me and said my phone is set to ship out the 16th, today. So called an hour ago to check up and they said they have no idea where that person got their information because they show that my phone doesn't have a ship date lucky the lady I talked to yesterday made a note on my file that I was told a ship date so if I don't get any info about it shipping today heads will roll.
    I'm almost at the point where I'm over it because if I was lied to yesterday I can guarantee you I'm getting a free phone.

    I ordered the 9th
    I ordered on the 9th too. I really hope it ships today or tomorrow.

Posting Permissions