Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

EmWii

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I think you will get it today. We live about 15 minutes from New Orleans and it updated last night at the USPS facility in New Orleans. I was going crazy and was going to see if I could just drive over there and pick them up. We were watching every mailman pass, but then ours came and YAYYYY!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
The regular customer service people can't give you the discount. You have to ask them to escalate the issue and explicitly state that you want to talk to someone that can remove your upgrade fee.

No matter the scripted response you get to that, just reiterate that you understand that they can't help you, but you need to speak to someone who can.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
WTF do I do now ?? I checked my bank site and the AT&T pending charge is now gone, but my order still says processing

You're at least the 3rd person on the forums to have this happen today. I believe the hold has timed out or AT&T released it since they are now officially out of stock?

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Go to work Buddy.. USPS is slower than Snail. If oyu dont see in USPS site that it is out for delivery then it is not coming today.. may be tomorrow:

Here is a tracking from USPS for a different delivery for me.. not ATT

Package Services

Out for Delivery

November 16, 2012, 10:50 am

ASHBURN, VA 20147

Delivery Confirmation[SUP]?[/SUP]

Sorting Complete

November 16, 2012, 10:40 am

ASHBURN, VA 20147

Arrival at Post Office

November 16, 2012, 8:07 am

ASHBURN, VA 20147

Electronic Shipping Info Received

November 15, 2012

Arrived Shipping Partner Facility

November 11, 2012, 7:00 pm

HEBRON, KY 41048

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
WTF do I do now ?? I checked my bank site and the AT&T pending charge is now gone, but my order still says processing
Yeah, my hold dropped off yesterday as well. My order is still "Processing/Pending Shipment" as well. Your card will be charged again when they actually ship the phone. Until then, join the "We're not getting our phones until December" club. :dry

ZoSo925

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

I am so ticked off. I need to call support now because I'm suppose to have my number ported over from Sprint and I called a local store and they have black. Looks like I'll just get the black then.

---------- Post Merged at 02:51 PM ----------

Yeah, my hold dropped off yesterday as well. My order is still "Processing/Pending Shipment" as well. Your card will be charged again when they actually ship the phone. Until then, join the "We're not getting our phones until December" club. :dry

I dont have a Pending Shipment. I just have "Pre-Order Processing"

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

I am so ticked off. I need to call support now because I'm suppose to have my number ported over from Sprint and I called a local store and they have black. Looks like I'll just get the black then.

---------- Post Merged at 02:51 PM ----------

I dont have a Pending Shipment. I just have "Pre-Order Processing"

Go to wireless.att.com/order_status:

Choose Wireless Number from drop down
Enter Wireless Number
Enter Zip Code
Enter Captcha code
Click Submit

ZoSo925

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Go to wireless.att.com/order_status:

Choose Wireless Number from drop down
Enter Wireless Number
Enter Zip Code
Enter Captcha code
Click Submit

Interesting, Interesting. Ive checked that method several times the past week and got an error message.

Today I get results for 3 items. Phone, Accessory, and SIM Card. All saying Processing and Pending Shipment. What does this mean? I think this may be good sign because before I just got error message.

Edit: I also have a shorter and different order number now, but strange the order screen does not say Backorder. It's 0 for backorder field.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

I called Premier Support again because I like suffering.

Same deal. Said the phone is on back order. They have no idea when more are coming in. No idea about anything useful at all.

I think I just call because I must hate myself. lol

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

Interesting, Interesting. Ive checked that method several times the past week and got an error message.

Today I get results for 3 items. Phone, Accessory, and SIM Card. All saying Processing and Pending Shipment. What does this mean? I think this may be good sign because before I just got error message.

Edit: I also have a shorter and different order number now, but strange the order screen does not say Backorder. It's 0 for backorder field.

Yeah, mine has looked that way since the day I ordered. I don't think they are updating those for whatever reason. I'm not expecting anything until December at this point. I've lost all hope in getting it before then. People had been told by AT&T CSR's that the "Pending Shipment" meant that the Sim card had been inserted into the Phone and that the Phone was just waiting to be shipped. That's not the case, because my order has said "Pending Shipment" for over 6 days now.

RecycleRex

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday when I called the order status people they called around for me and said my phone is set to ship out the 16th, today. So called an hour ago to check up and they said they have no idea where that person got their information because they show that my phone doesn't have a ship date lucky the lady I talked to yesterday made a note on my file that I was told a ship date so if I don't get any info about it shipping today heads will roll.
I'm almost at the point where I'm over it because if I was lied to yesterday I can guarantee you I'm getting a free phone.

I ordered the 9th

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Ahhhh! We just got our yellows in today.

Just a refresher: We ordered on 11/7/12 at 11:25 AM CST NON-premier.
It said pending shipment or in progress the whole time.
It was shipped on 11/14/12 via USPS.

Got both today!! I am so in love. Gotta go set up. Don't give up!

wait r you saying that u were never given a tracking number, the website just said pending? Then out of nowhere your phone just showed up via USPS?

Last edited:

MunchausenByProxy

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered Yellow on 11/7 @ 8:19am MST. Received shipping confirmation on 11/14 @ 8:44pm MST. Tracking number is working. Package in now in same state, and has an expected delivery tomorrow (11/17).

Sounds like I may have been the Early Bird that got the rare Yellow Worm. Sorry everyone else was less lucky. I feel for you all, as I have been waiting (like you) for this phone since the leaks came out in August. Best of luck with a quick resolution!

MBP

silversubey

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm bad I know but I cancelled my order for the yellow when I found out a local store had white in-stock. Now if I could just get the tiles to turn white....
I ordered mine online on the 10th. never got past the "In Process"
Also the reps at the store could not get me a free charger so they discounted the phone to $50 and billed me for the charger.

OriginalBigDAWG

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I got them to give $100 for my troubles on my "cancelled" order. Don't like the fact my re-order put me at the bottom of the list. I was in on 11/7/12 at 10:30 CT. Grrrrr!!!

FuzzyHat

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered Yellow on 11/7 @ 8:19am MST. Received shipping confirmation on 11/14 @ 8:44pm MST. Tracking number is working. Package in now in same state, and has an expected delivery tomorrow (11/17).

Sounds like I may have been the Early Bird that got the rare Yellow Worm. Sorry everyone else was less lucky. I feel for you all, as I have been waiting (like you) for this phone since the leaks came out in August. Best of luck with a quick resolution!

MBP
My Wife's Yellow 920 is out for delivery right now. Should be on our porch when I get home. I will take pics of it, to make sure its real! lol

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday when I called the order status people they called around for me and said my phone is set to ship out the 16th, today. So called an hour ago to check up and they said they have no idea where that person got their information because they show that my phone doesn't have a ship date lucky the lady I talked to yesterday made a note on my file that I was told a ship date so if I don't get any info about it shipping today heads will roll.
I'm almost at the point where I'm over it because if I was lied to yesterday I can guarantee you I'm getting a free phone.

I ordered the 9th

I ordered on the 9th too. I really hope it ships today or tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers