Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1642
Like Tree271Likes

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsk0703 View Post
    In the suburbs of Pittsburgh. You can punch in zip 15235. May have shipped more to our area because the local sports teams are black/gold (yellow) !
    Thanks.. Holy crap, almost every store in that area has yellow in stock. And that's in stock and not limited availability.

It's only a 10 hour drive from Boston...hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by erzhik View Post
    Thanks.. Holy crap, almost every store in that area has yellow in stock. And that's in stock and not limited availability.

It's only a 10 hour drive from Boston...hmmmm, decisions, decisions.
    My Info.:
    Order Date: 11/10
    Process Date: 11/11
    Premier Account: Yes
    Color: Yellow

I haven't received mine either despite what was written in an email AT&T sent me: "Your Nokia Lumia 920 has been reserved and is expected to arrive on or around 11/14/12."

I'm tempted to take the hike to Pittsburgh as well, but I wonder if I can get AT&T to ship me a Lumia 920 from one of the Pittsburgh AT&T stores.

Finally got my tracking number. Should receive it tomorrow! Ordered on 11/9 noon and finally received a tracking number yesterday! Only thing that's still pending shipment is the charging pad which is no big deal. I just want the phone in my hand! gyyyaaaahhhhh!!!
    Okay. I'm dreaming, but I hope my phone arrives tomorrow instead of Friday. It just shipped yesterday, so... Also, my jbl power up is on UPS (lumia is on USPS), and it says I won't get it till next Tuesday. And it shipped Sunday (yes, Sunday)!! But I understand some of you guy's phones haven't shipped yet. I'm sorry. Here is a banana that will make you feel better. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by emptyy View Post
    Ordered on 13th, confirmed on 14th. Got the tracking number on 19th. The carrier is FedEx, from MEMPHIS to NYC. Man! This is a long drive!
    Mine is USPS, and is shipping from Memphis to California. So...
    Developer

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    If your order did ship, please add the date and time you ordered into the poll below:
    Yellow Lumia 920 from AT&T: When did your order ship?

So those who don't know yet, AT&T is offering the Lumia 920 for $49 for Black Friday. Call AT&T and ask for your $50 credit since you were an early adopter of the phone. I just got my $50 credit.

Has anyone called ATT recently wanted to see if anyone received similar info? I was just told that my order (11/14, Yellow 920) was set to ship on either Thurs 11/22 or Fri 11/23.

Was also told that I can ask for $50 Black Friday credit on Friday.

It sounded like a lot of BS but heres to keeping positive.

Quote Originally Posted by eharris55 View Post
    Has anyone called ATT recently wanted to see if anyone received similar info? I was just told that my order (11/14, Yellow 920) was set to ship on either Thurs 11/22 or Fri 11/23.

Was also told that I can ask for $50 Black Friday credit on Friday.

It sounded like a lot of BS but heres to keeping positive.
    I got my $50 credit today. You don't have to wait until Friday.

When you ordered your phone, did you get the free charger? I just tried to get the $50 credit and was told 1) its not Black Friday and 2) I only paid $50 for my phone. I tried to explain that, no I paid $99 for my phone and got a free charger. I can't help it if their system applied the charger discount to the phone instead of the charger. So then he went back to 1) its not Black Friday. Finally, told him thank you and that I would just call back on Friday and ask to speak to a supervisor.

Quote Originally Posted by ford7393 View Post
    When you ordered your phone, did you get the free charger? I just tried to get the $50 credit and was told 1) its not Black Friday and 2) I only paid $50 for my phone. I tried to explain that, no I paid $99 for my phone and got a free charger. I can't help it if their system applied the charger discount to the phone instead of the charger. So then he went back to 1) its not Black Friday. Finally, told him thank you and that I would just call back on Friday and ask to speak to a supervisor.
    I did not get the free charger when I ordered the phone. But I told the rep that when I talked with him this morning and he still gave me the credit and "supposedly" ordered the free charger for me. But I've yet to see any orders added to the "My Orders" section of the wireless.att.com website. He said I should have it by Nov. 30 and that he would call me that day to ensure that I got it. The $50 credit has already showed up on my account, so I know people can get it. Just keep calling back until you get someone who will do it for you. Look at the front page of WPCentral.com, there's a story about getting the $50 discount.

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    I talked to the Head of Nokia Marketing and he said:

"I just finished up a call with AT&T and it looks like they are moving through their deliveries now.
    I have asked them to provide me with the specific status of your order and will contact you in the next few hours with an update."

Quote Originally Posted by tweetwp7 View Post
    I talked to the Head of Nokia Marketing and he said:

"I just finished up a call with AT&T and it looks like they are moving through their deliveries now.
    I have asked them to provide me with the specific status of your order and will contact you in the next few hours with an update."
    That's nice. I just got off the phone with Premier support and 1) she gave me a $25 credit, 2) she was thoroughly confused with the order system as the ppl prior to her messed it up, 3) she promised to give me a call tomorrow, 4) Black Friday $50 price match is my call, I will decide to whether to cancel the existing order tomorrow.

So in short, if I don't get a status on shipping tomorrow, I will cancel the order and go fishing for one in-store for the BF deal. If not, bye-bye Lumia till AT&T and Nokia get their **** together and have inventory of phones for in store buying. I am tired of the wait.
    Developer

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    I think I'm just cancel and get a white one instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    Considering they said that my order was placed on the 8th,... this is taking a while.

Boo.
    Call AT&T.

Stop whining, Whining Guy.

Boo.
    Quote Originally Posted by baileystein View Post
    I think I'm just cancel and get a white one instead.
    Patience is important.
    If you ordered on the 9th or before and it was actually processed on that day. Call ATT if your phone has not shipped. There must be something wrong.
    Developer

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by culpepperkelli View Post
    If you ordered on the 9th or before and it was actually processed on that day. Call ATT if your phone has not shipped. There must be something wrong.
    Not for me. Mine didn't process until the 13th.
    Developer

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unstoppablekem View Post
    patience is important.
    i can't take it anymore. My phone already sold on ebay. I have to get rid of it. I have no lumia 920. Not happy with at&t.

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    Heads up, yellow 920 is back on AT&T site with shipping between 7-14 days.

so I ordered the yellow phone within hours of the pre order coming out..I got the phone. When does the charger come?

Quote Originally Posted by spyderzWPC View Post
    so I ordered the yellow phone within hours of the pre order coming out..I got the phone. When does the charger come?
    I'm expecting about a 7-10 days but won't hold them to it due to the holiday. I got an email the same day from AT&T saying they would ship in 3-5 business days.
    Quote Originally Posted by erzhik View Post
    Heads up, yellow 920 is back on AT&T site with shipping between 7-14 days.

I'm really starting to get frustrated. Why are there stores that already have the yellow in stock and mine hasn't shipped?? And of course the stores in my area don't have it in stock. I won't get it until the next week, and if it doesn't ship tomorrow, it probably won't ship until next week, and I will have it by the end of the next week, if everything goes well. I'm not pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by unstoppablekem View Post
    Call AT&T.

Stop whining, Whining Guy.

Boo.
    Ah. What a great solution. It's not like I haven't already called them several times.

I'm using this mainly as a venting thread.

Though I will say that your personal attack is rather clever. (not)