Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
"Processing","In Progress","Pending Shipment" forever.......

F5 once an hour...I am crazy...

online_package_tracking.png

wenw

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
lol. Without online package tracking, I may be like "Did someone knock my door??" "Is the Fedex truck coming??" "Can the truck driver find my house??" "Should I sleep at the doorstep...."

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
lol. Without online package tracking, I may be like "Did someone knock my door??" "Is the Fedex truck coming??" "Can the truck driver find my house??" "Should I sleep at the doorstep...."

Yeah, a lot of times, if it doesn't need a signature, they don't even bother knocking. For many packages I wouldn't have known it was already sitting at my doorstep if I didn't keep an eye on the tracking. :p

hungarianhc

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
After AT&T store refusing to sell me a black one today (no commitment pricing), I guess i'm just hanging on and waiting for the yellow version! I haven't seen this in person, and it's hard to tell from videos... I hope i'm not going to get sick of it... and i hope it doesn't look too feminine haha. Oh well we'll see!

At least when I get my yellow phone, I can make the tiles purple.... and have a lakers phone ;-)

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
After AT&T store refusing to sell me a black one today (no commitment pricing), I guess i'm just hanging on and waiting for the yellow version! I haven't seen this in person, and it's hard to tell from videos... I hope i'm not going to get sick of it... and i hope it doesn't look too feminine haha. Oh well we'll see!

At least when I get my yellow phone, I can make the tiles purple.... and have a lakers phone ;-)

Lakers aren't doing too well. :(

They fired Mike Brown today.

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

I think purple, blue, and green tiles on that yellow phone will look slick as ****. I'm definitely going to rock the purple tiles first, I think...

Been out here for four years and still not a Lakers fan...

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The AT&T website has the 12th as the day the yellow Lumia ships. Like some have said, I knew it would be hard to wait on the 920 'cause of the yellow. But I just had to have it to match my Camaro. So if you believe the website, ships 12th for a delivery by the 14th, which is exactly what my preorder receipt says on it.
-joe-

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
So far not a single person on this forum has been able to locate a yellow L920 for sale. I've been on a mission all day and easily found every color but yellow. Seems other yellow-seekers have had the same experience. Kinda ruins my weekend. Oh well.

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
So far not a single person on this forum has been able to locate a yellow L920 for sale. I've been on a mission all day and easily found every color but yellow. Seems other yellow-seekers have had the same experience. Kinda ruins my weekend. Oh well.

Welcome to the club... we got jackets.

footysr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered one Cyan, Red, and Yellow (and 1 iPhone 4s. Silly kid). Though the Yellow did say it would be available on the 14th, all phones are saying shipped on my AT&T page. We'll see. ;)

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm hasasimo, and I'm a yellow Lumiaholic.

I feel like we're such outsiders right now lol.

Tell me about it. Don't worry. Our yellows are gonna be boss.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00333/Nokia_-_112573535_333400c.jpg

Ordered one Cyan, Red, and Yellow (and 1 iPhone 4s. Silly kid). Though the Yellow did say it would be available on the 14th, all phones are saying shipped on my AT&T page. We'll see. ;)

WHOA! Do let us know! My phone still says processing... :(

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if I should just bite the bullet and pre-order (knowing I have to add a line/plan at checkout as a non-AT&T customer currently). I figured since it says they won't ship until the 12th anyway, I'd wait out the weekend to see if the Microsoft Store gets any yellows and just pre-order Sunday night if they don't.

wenw

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

I guess there is no way for AT&T to pay extra to Fedex for shipping seperate orders, and they promised to deliver your Cyan and Red by Friday, so they shipped your yellow together! I should order another color 920 along with my yellow, and keep the yellow one and return the other one...lol

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I cancelled my order for the yellow one and went in to the ATT story and picked up a white one. I just couldn't wait till Tuesday or Wednesday

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss