Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I wish they made grey chargers, would have gotten that with a yellow L920. I'll get a black charger instead. "Black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow" lol.

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I wish they made grey chargers, would have gotten that with a yellow L920. I'll get a black charger instead. "Black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow" lol.

That's exactly what I'm doing. Yellow with black charger. Should look sick... I would love some yellow or cyan headphones to go with the phone...

But seriously, though... I knew this was going to be tough - but man... Waiting to get my 920 while everyone else is having romantic-weekend-tawdry affairs with their new phones is making me go slightly mad... Just get here, already!

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
That's exactly what I'm doing. Yellow with black charger. Should look sick... I would love some yellow or cyan headphones to go with the phone...

But seriously, though... I knew this was going to be tough - but man... Waiting to get my 920 while everyone else is having romantic-weekend-tawdry affairs with their new phones is making me go slightly mad... Just get here, already!

Tell me about it. And I made it worse on myself by taking Microsoft Store employees at their word yesterday that they'd be getting a shipment today in "all colors." Got my hopes up. As you can tell in some of the other threads, that was a flop...

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I just left the store with my red 920 and the rep had the stores yellow demo unit out. I don't like the yellow as much in person. The color needs to be a little darker. It's a little too light in person.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I just left the store with my red 920 and the rep had the stores yellow demo unit out. I don't like the yellow as much in person. The color needs to be a little darker. It's a little too light in person.

Was this a Microsoft Store or an AT&T Store? Do you know if they had any yellows in stock or just the demo? Can you tell I want a yellow one? Lol.

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Tell me about it. And I made it worse on myself by taking Microsoft Store employees at their word yesterday that they'd be getting a shipment today in "all colors." Got my hopes up. As you can tell in some of the other threads, that was a flop...

Whoa! I didn't know that! Thank god I didn't show up there this morning... Microsoft needs more stores in LA...

Did you guys do overnight shipping on your Yellows?

wenw

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Someone in the other thread said ATT would send out all the pre-orders they got before yesterday including yellow today... don't konw if this is true...

Sad weekend without a new phone...

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
LA? Just go drive to the OC. There's a store in Costa Mesa and Mission Viejo.

Yeah... I want the phone... But not that bad. I'll call tonight to see if either still have yellows when I get off work... But chances are slim for that to happen.

There are 5 Apple stores in LA... Only 1 Microsoft Store... :/

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... I want the phone... But not that bad. I'll call tonight to see if either still have yellows when I get off work... But chances are slim for that to happen.

There are 5 Apple stores in LA... Only 1 Microsoft Store... :/

I don't think any stores have yellow to begin... not til sometime next week :(

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
No status here except the sim card is pending shipment. :)

Yes I'm supposed to have next day shipment but I can't tell if it's actually on the order.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
So I just got back from my local Microsoft Store. They literally have EVERY single color (including cyan) BUT yellow :(. What a bunch of teases. I played with every color in-hand and they're all gorgeous. My only complaint is that the glass is barely curved at all. More flat than curved if you ask me. The Lumia 800 and the Nokia N9... now those had curved glass.

Looks like I'll have to order online from AT&T after all, and add a stupid plan to it (then cancel when I get the phone).

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I was shopping for accessories for my yellow 920 this afternoon. I found a nice one in of all places Macy's. It's on sale too originally $175 for $62. It should arrive the same time as my 920! I'm excited! :)

1247414fpxtif.jpg

RLX

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills