Any store have wireless chargers

mattgrif

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
When I bought my phone in the store they used the site to order the wireless charger and they are having it shipped to my house... they let me get a red 1 too!

atlbuc

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
AT&T is kinda ridiculous, the store I went to here in Atlanta had about 4 reps at opening and most of them didn't know they were getting the phone. On a good note I was able to get an early upgrade after only being back with AT&T for 5 months. They don't make money when you buy the phones outright so it was mutually beneficial to make the upgrade work.

whoaty55

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
No wireless chargers at my store either. They said they would have one mailed to my house at a later date.

Funny story. To get the wireless charger the store had to discount the phone's price down to 49.99 and then charge me full price wireless charger which would even things out. Funny thing is the store needed a credit or debit card to order the wireless charger. I don't have either.....cash is king. So they told me to come in later with a credit card and they'd order the wireless charger.

So i walked out of the store with a $49.99 lumia 920. I'm not going back for the charger because.......imho.....it's not really worth it in my eyes. A 49.99 lumia 920 is. :)

samuch

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Went and picked up the phone at the local store. I paid the full retail price and they told me I wouldn't be eligible for the free charger promo? Could this seriously be true?

They didn't have any in and had no idea how to do the promo regardless. But still, paying $450 doesn't get you the free charger?

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
None at the store I went to outside of Boston. They ordered me one and it being sent to my house next week. Even got the email receipt stating no charge. I don't mind waiting. So far the 920 is blowing my mind. Love it.

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Went and picked up the phone at the local store. I paid the full retail price and they told me I wouldn't be eligible for the free charger promo? Could this seriously be true?

They didn't have any in and had no idea how to do the promo regardless. But still, paying $450 doesn't get you the free charger?

No it doesnt. Good news is that Nokia will send all of us another free charger. Starting on the 16th, 920 owners will be able to enter their IMEI and receive a free wireless charger.

chriscookz

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
No it doesnt. Good news is that Nokia will send all of us another free charger. Starting on the 16th, 920 owners will be able to enter their IMEI and receive a free wireless charger.

I'm interested to see how that works out, because I'm definitely planning on trying.

Blackwood504

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
AT&T is kinda ridiculous, the store I went to here in Atlanta had about 4 reps at opening and most of them didn't know they were getting the phone. On a good note I was able to get an early upgrade after only being back with AT&T for 5 months. They don't make money when you buy the phones outright so it was mutually beneficial to make the upgrade work.

Which store in Atlanta did you go to? I usually just go to the Microsoft store.

atlbuc

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
So I called AT&T at 800-331-0500 and explained to them that the store didn't have any in stock and they ordered the charging plate FedEx overnight for me.

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick update. I bought my 920 at about 11am and at around 5pm I got an email from AT&T saying that my charging plate had shipped. Hopefully I'll get it early next week (USPS delivery).

EDIT: I just tracked the package via USPS, delivery scheduled for Tuesday.

Last edited:

randokam

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
The store I went to took my info and said they would call as soon as they come in. One will be held for me until I stop by to pick it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)