we're having problem signing in...? annoying

ajftl

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I got my 920 this morning been trying to sign in to my windows live account and im getting the we're having problems signing in , make sure u have a good reception( i have )if you do, the problem may be on the other end . wait a little and try again ... ive been trying for the pass 3 hours still same error.....i log off log in using my pc no problem just cant with l920 anyone else having this issue or anyone know a trick to get around this

Pam Murray

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same problem. No problem signing in on desktop computer. I can not log in on my new Nokia Lumia 920. I was able to login in on my old Nokia 900 no problem.

Abey Kuruvila

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
The changing the time technique works for me. Also I didn't have a sim card. Just used the Wifi at home to setup my account. So basically hotmail doesn't use outdated time while setting up an account.

freemind

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
yes, that what happened to me, too. I have left my phone for 1 hour with automatic time+setting set, but instead of synchronizing with tower or something, my Microsoft account was not available. I had to put time again to manual mode. It annoys me a little bit, that time can not be synchronize automatically.
Does anyone has solution for it?

Hassan Jan HJ

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I found it from Microsoft Support

You may get one of these errors if:

Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
You do not have a data connection.
Your phone is in a "bad state."

Godlisten Kavumo

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
I got my 920 this morning been trying to sign in to my windows live account and im getting the we're having problems signing in , make sure u have a good reception( i have )if you do, the problem may be on the other end . wait a little and try again ... ive been trying for the pass 3 hours still same error.....i log off log in using my pc no problem just cant with l920 anyone else having this issue or anyone know a trick to get around this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb