11-09-2012, 01:43 PM #1
- 147 Posts
Just got my new Lumia 920 (in red) and I'm having fun exploring the phone and WP8. Unfortunately, I keep on getting disconnected from WiFi and sometimes when I go to reconnect, I receive a message saying that the WiFi network couldn't be reached. Is anyone else experiencing this?By design...
11-18-2012, 02:21 PM #4
- 1 Posts
I'm having the same problem, it's not a Netgear router however I can confirm the following:
- If I change the WPA2 to No password it connects every time
- If i use WEP it connects each time
- If i use WPA/WPA2 i can connect one time, and then can't connect at all
- Rebooting the router doesn't solve the problem
- Rebooting the phone doesn't help
What is interesting is it connects fine to the Virgin Wifi in the London Undergorund time after time, I will try a different router.