New red 920: Holy #@%^ this phone is gorgeous

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
lol, it certainly would match nicely!!! I wonder if AT&T will subsidize a purchase of one of those too on a 2 year contract?

Sure, sign here... with your blood.

devil-contract-357x460.jpg

ryude

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I got the red 920 today and I agree it is much grippier than the matte black. I held both and the black felt like it would slip out of my hands easier. Also, the red is very attractive. It's sort of a neutral red, both men and women will like it.

wenw

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Can someone recommend in-ear phones with mic and in-line control (answer/end calls, play/pause music, if possible, volumn up/down) that are compatible with 920?

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I preordered a red one and AT&T in their infinite wisdom shipped it via regular US mail. So much for the guaranteed Friday delivery. I hope it gets here by Monday as I already have my Note sold and it has to ship Monday. The tracking number they gave me is dead too. The one for the charging plate works, but not the phone.

They shipped it First Class and not Priority Mail?

Anyway, Monday's a holiday I think.

swimdng

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a matte black one today.

Matte is actually less grippy than gloss.

That's what I thought too when I tried out a matte black and a glossy white one in store. That's why I am going with the white. Although, from the pictures of the red above, red is stunning too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs