Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By John Maynus

Does anyone else see light coming through the top of the screen? Right below the AT&T and Nokia logo's, right above the signal and battery strength area.

Added a photo. Was a bit hard to get a photo that I could see the light on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_000055.jpg  
    Last edited by John Maynus; 11-09-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Global Posts
    2,700 Global Posts
    I have no light leak on mine.

Can you only see it in the dark?

No, I can see it in the light too. Can only see it if held at a angle, if held upright you cannot see it. The light is a straight line all the way across the top of the screen. Checked my 900 and it doesn't do that, but the 920 does.

No light leaking on my 920.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Maynus View Post
    Does anyone else see light coming through the top of the screen? Right below the AT&T and Nokia logo's, right above the signal and battery strength area.
    Is the light coming from through the glass or top of the glass?

No light issue for the one I'm looking at here. (One of my users at work)

Quote Originally Posted by DungMasterFang View Post
    Is the light coming from through the glass or top of the glass?
    Can see the light right under the black area at the top. If I have the phone down on my desk and I look over at it I can see the light coming through that area. If I pick it up and hold it certain ways I can see it. If I hold it straight up I cannot see it.

Well I took it into a local store and they let me exchange it. Only thing is they only had the black one, I had the white. But I like the black 920 also so I'm good!
    KoukiFC3S likes this.

Global Posts
    629 Global Posts
    I see a very small amount, but only if I hold the phone at a specific angle. Not a big deal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTripp View Post
    I see a very small amount, but only if I hold the phone at a specific angle. Not a big deal for me.
    That's how mine was. You could only see it at certain angels, but stuff like that drives me nuts. Same thing with dead and missing pixels, some people state those don't bother them... me, I go about crazy once I see them. I always look at it this way, if I paid for it then there had better be not one thing wrong with it.