Light coming through the top?

John Maynus

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else see light coming through the top of the screen? Right below the AT&T and Nokia logo's, right above the signal and battery strength area.

Added a photo. Was a bit hard to get a photo that I could see the light on.

Last edited:

John Maynus

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
No, I can see it in the light too. Can only see it if held at a angle, if held upright you cannot see it. The light is a straight line all the way across the top of the screen. Checked my 900 and it doesn't do that, but the 920 does.

John Maynus

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Is the light coming from through the glass or top of the glass?

Can see the light right under the black area at the top. If I have the phone down on my desk and I look over at it I can see the light coming through that area. If I pick it up and hold it certain ways I can see it. If I hold it straight up I cannot see it.

John Maynus

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well I took it into a local store and they let me exchange it. Only thing is they only had the black one, I had the white. But I like the black 920 also so I'm good!

John Maynus

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I see a very small amount, but only if I hold the phone at a specific angle. Not a big deal for me.

That's how mine was. You could only see it at certain angels, but stuff like that drives me nuts. Same thing with dead and missing pixels, some people state those don't bother them... me, I go about crazy once I see them. I always look at it this way, if I paid for it then there had better be not one thing wrong with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05