Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Global Posts
    1,441 Global Posts
    If so, how much did you buy it for? earlier today it was 449 and i called again they said 499, anybody buy it from there?

Global Posts
    2,857 Global Posts
    Got mine not long ago (second try), got the same higher quote, asked them to price match at&t's price and they did, came to $471 and change.

Global Posts
    668 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theefman View Post
    Got mine not long ago (second try), got the same higher quote, asked them to price match at&t's price and they did, came to $471 and change.
    Correct, I'm about to leave in a few now to go purchase mines from a Microsoft Store.

I'm eyeing it online... But what about the extra $50? Wish I could get them to match $449, but it's kinda heard being on a whole different country :P

Red or cyan, that is the (second) question!

Bought 2 today from MS store for $449/each. The manager will override the $499 price and match AT&T's.

Why isn't any one answering when I ask if the 920's in the microsoft store are AT&T branded or unlocked? :(

Quote Originally Posted by soujisama View Post
    Why isn't any one answering when I ask if the 920's in the microsoft store are AT&T branded or unlocked? :(
    They are both branded and locked.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Does the Microsoft store have all the colors?

Global Posts
    1,441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gshocker View Post
    all colors but yellow at ms store in san Jose ca. The Palo alto store had none, so each store will vary. Just call them

Does the MS Store require you to buy a plan like AT&T does?
    I am not planning to use the Lumia 920 with AT&T...

Thanks!

Just called the MS stores here in the DC area. Still no yellow :(

PIN
    No
    You can now purchase it online with or without contract at the microsoftstore.com. Off-contract price is $499. I'm stuck waiting for AT&T premier because of my fan discount :(
    Last edited by crav4speed; 11-10-2012 at 10:54 AM.
    Windows - Surface RT

Windows Phone - Dell Venue Pro | Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia 1520

Windows Mobile - i-mate SP5 | HTC 8525 | HTC Touch HD

Quote Originally Posted by crav4speed View Post
    You can now purchase it online with or without contract at the microsoftstore.com. Off-contract price is $499. I'm stuck waiting for AT&T premier because of my fan discount :(
    Saw that late last night. Too bad they don't have yellow.

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gshocker View Post
    They don't have Grey, so for me, shopping there is pointless (and Ballmer should have qualified his statement).

Quote Originally Posted by dkp23 View Post
    all colors but yellow at ms store in san Jose ca. The Palo alto store had none, so each store will vary. Just call them
    Nice! The one in the mall ? That is the only one I know of in SJ.. I will go by later today :)

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alsg View Post
    Does the MS Store require you to buy a plan like AT&T does?
    I am not planning to use the Lumia 920 with AT&T...

Thanks!
    I bought mine off contract and I do not use AT&T. All they did was ask for their normal information for their systems and nothing about AT&T.

I did...They told me $499 when I called and that a $50 credit would go to my account, but then when I actually walked in and bought the phone, it rang up at $449.

Only thing keeping me from buying a L920 for me and a L820 for my little sister is the fact that unlock codes are not yet available... I know they'll be out eventually, but somehow I feel the need to be 100% sure before spending $800 on these phones.
    jmajid likes this.

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Had to come from Brooklyn to White Plains(about 2 1/2 hr travel via transit), I finally got my 920 in Cyan.

Cost about $487.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    WPCentral's Resident Elitist :D
    diego15nets likes this.

... no grey model at store, online, no grey model at all... "We'll have all colors available online" they said...

:(

Have any of you tried ordering online by phone in order to price match AT&T? Just wanted to know if this was possible. Thanks!

Global Posts
    2,090 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MAERSK View Post
    ... no grey model at store, online, no grey model at all... "We'll have all colors available online" they said...

:(
    Is there even a Grey version for AT&T? If there isn't, then Microsoft won't have it.
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013

No there isn't, but I was hoping MS would sell these as non-ATT models in their online store but I was hoping for too much. US & this whole carrier business blows...
    Harry Wild likes this.

Global Posts
    2,090 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MAERSK View Post
    No there isn't, but I was hoping MS would sell these as non-ATT models in their online store but I was hoping for too much. US & this whole carrier business blows...
    I agree, US carriers suck.
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013

Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    What is the advantage of buying it through Microsoft store as oppose to AT&T! It 920s are still locked and branded AT&T!

I heard from another website that the hacklers are working on the codes to do the unlocking but it seems tougher for some reason. hum??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast