bestbuy.com order status

pjfan75

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had their 920 shipped from bestbuy.com? I ordered a white one on the morning of 11/7 it is still showing backordered.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Nope. Ordered a cyan Lumia 920 on October 21 and I'm in the same boat. Agent on the phone said that it is guaranteed to ship by the 12th...

FLLMTR

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I had ordered from Best Buy on 10/21. On 11/7, I cancelled the order from Best Buy because I was not sure if the phone would include the charger pad. I ordered it from AT&T and should get it on Monday, 11/12.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had their 920 shipped from bestbuy.com? I ordered a white one on the morning of 11/7 it is still showing backordered.
Ordered mine from BB on October 21, confirmation email came at 1:36 pm. It is still in backorder status. Getting very impatient here.

A representative on their Forum posted that they would likely be shipping preorders on launch day, which came and went - still nothing. :mad:

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I hate that in preordering with gift cards and rewardzone tickets is hurting me more than anything.

If I cancel the order it'll take 24 days for me to 'get back' all the credit back into the gift cards and rewardzone tickets.

I don't mind getting the phone a little later than others - not a big deal. It is just incredibly frustrating to not hear anything from Best Buy in regards to WHEN these orders will be shipped.

If it hasn't shipped by Tuesday and still shows 'backordered 1-2 weeks' I may just cancel it and go to walmart and get it for 49.99...

oztheozoz

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I preordered the Cyan Nokia Lumia 920 from Best Buy on 10/22. Heard about the different website issues that Best Buy has been having with the 920 appearing on their site search and then disappearing. Best Buy seemed pretty iffy to me so as soon as I heard the news that AT&T was taking preorders on 11/7 and that you would get the phone on 11/9, I cancelled my order from Best Buy. Best Buy still had my order's shipping status as backordered when I cancelled on 11/6.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
If I could just get info from best buy I'd be ok. But based off how they've handled iPhone 5 and note II orders in not expecting much.

When I was at bb yesterday a customer just received their preordered iPhone 5... Wow.

It won't stop me from shopping there, but I probably will never preorder a phone from BB again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos