Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mrgstiffler

I have a black 920 and noticed when I plug in the USB cable on the bottom of the phone it is rather loose when connected. I don't think the port on the phone is loose, could you guys check yours and report back please?

Quote Originally Posted by richs#WP View Post
    I have a black 920 and noticed when I plug in the USB cable on the bottom of the phone it is rather loose when connected. I don't think the port on the phone is loose, could you guys check yours and report back please?
    Bump, interested to know if others are experiencing the same thing, lose cable charger plug when attached to the USB port? I don't think it's the port, but would like to hear from others. Thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I think this is pretty common for micro USB ports.
    Pay that!

Thanks, my Sammy Focus did not exhibit this behavior.....

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    this is one of the reasons I don't like micro usb. its so small, it feels fragile.

So your 920's are experiencing the same looseness?

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richs#WP View Post
    So your 920's are experiencing the same looseness?
    The cable that came with the phone feels pretty solid. All of my other cables are super loose.
    Pay that!
    lordofthereef likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgstiffler View Post
    The cable that came with the phone feels pretty solid. All of my other cables are super loose.
    THIS...

I have a couple HP touchpad cables too. One of them is loose enough that if it is jiggled just right it won't keep a connection/charge. I haven't tested it with any other cables yet though.