Does the phone have good speakers for music?

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm a music junkie, and I "sometimes" like to claim how much louder my phone is than the my friends' iPhones and Androids. :)
What it really comes down to is: does it have better sound than the 8X? Also, does this have some type of sound enhancer app like HTC has the Sound Enhancer app? I didn't play with the music very much because it's hard to find a good video with HQ quality music on YouTube to compare with the 8X.

I'm choosing on either the 8X or Lumia 920 tomorrow so any help is appreciated.

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Was at the AT&T store in the mall. The volume was initially turned up to max. TOO LOUD LOL. Seriously, if there's some hustling and bustling going on (not an all out party), you'll be able to hear the music.

Now listening to every nuance and sound, that's reserved for headphones and another story.

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Was at the AT&T store in the mall. The volume was initially turned up to max. TOO LOUD LOL. Seriously, if there's some hustling and bustling going on (not an all out party), you'll be able to hear the music.

Now listening to every nuance and sound, that's reserved for headphones and another story.
Well, you know us teenagers like music so loud, it can damage our ear drums. :D

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786