11-26-2012 02:05 PM
- There's one on amazon for 3.99 + free shipping, i got it just incase, but i dont think im going to use it unless im snowboarding.
Amazon.com: Fosmon DURA S Series TPU Protective Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 920 - Black: Electronics
Last edited by poddie; 11-20-2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: add Quote11-20-2012 02:24 PM
- I bought this one, fits great.
Amazon.com: Fosmon DURA S Series TPU Protective case for Nokia Lumia 920 - Blue: Electronics
I also reviewed this screen protector: http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-Crystal...pUvbUpU1774265
Last edited by yeewiz; 11-20-2012 at 05:39 PM.11-20-2012 05:25 PM
- I got this in yesterday in the somewhat transparent purple. http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-Ultra-Protective-Nokia-Lumia/dp/B009YLDEFY/ref=pd_sim_cps_3 The black one was on back order from amazon and I order both at the same time. For the money, you can't go wrong. Not big and bulky the the iphone crappy covers. It slides right on and doesn't slide off easily. Very similar to my N9 cover that came with the phone OEM, except it covers the side buttons. Does not affect the bottom 2 speakers or the center earphone jack on the top. Its not hard plastic, but not silicone either. Also, it has cross cut type grip on the sides for extra grip. Very happy and may not even use the black one.11-20-2012 07:55 PM
- Gosh i'm considering a case too. I currently have a Focus and i love how sleek it is and the ease of slipping in/out of my pocket. The 920 is considerably bigger. I'm just worried that a case is going to add to that bulk. I have no immediately noticeable blemishes on my phone now, and it's been nearly 2 years. If you angle the back you'll see some like micro scratches but that's it.11-20-2012 11:51 PM
- Hey I noticed the att online store has a listing for the Ballistic Every1 case when I search for cases via the accessories page. It's a nice case when I saw a YouTube video about the design. It's shock absorbent, has built in cushion that protects the phone when dropped, nice buttons, a kickstand, and a built in screen protector membrane. The phone's stock photo is not correct, and the manufacturer doesn't have a listing for the case. Although, att lists the case for $50.00 and has no mention of availability of it being in stores. This case reminds me of the Otterbox Defender case. Have any of you ordered a Ballistic Every1 case?11-21-2012 04:47 AM
- Just for snowboarding I would, I skateboard and BMX, and had my 900 w/o case and I get depressed seeing the corners beat up from falls, no scratch on screen though :) . Idk what I'm going to so with my 920 but I am getting a slim pouch from senacases.com when its released.11-21-2012 04:59 AM
- I called Incipio to see if they'll release a Feather case for the 920, but they were sorta "wait and see" about it... :@
I loved that case on my iPhone - very, very minimal added thickness in exchange for very decent protection. I don't want armor - just a bit of a shield...
My guess is they didn't sell many for the 900 and they are wondering whether to invest in the tooling for the 920. (If anyone from Incipio is reading this, the answer is YES!!!!!)11-26-2012 01:20 AM
- Wow, that feather case is pretty nice. But it does look a little chunky from the pics. Maybe it is an angle thing? I am liking that other case you have the on 900 though. If my eye hasn't deceived me, that looks like Nokia's official case, right? Wish they'd makes something like that for the 920. It's basically a color swap for your phone!11-26-2012 01:41 AM
- @ F2a. I could not find that case online anywhere including incipio's website.
@lord. It does at some bulk but its about at minimal as it gets for a case I would think. Also, it has a soft finish to it and adds grip. In regards to the 900, its my wife's Magenta 900 without a case at all. I just bought a White 920 due to her constantly bugging about wanting a White 920. She really wanted a Magenta 920 though.
Last edited by venom5150; 11-26-2012 at 02:19 AM.11-26-2012 01:53 AM
- Just so you now, I was at the Microsoft Store and picked up the Cyan feather case. I dislike cases quite a bit and never got one for my 900 but this case is amazing with little bulk and being Cyan, it goes very well with my phone. One can barely tell I have a case on and no longer on pins and needles when I hand my phone over to someone to look at it or when my daughter plays with it. Not sure if I will have it on all the time but definitely the best case I have seen in my opinion. weird thing is that I could not find it online to post a link. Must be new since I just purchased on Friday. It wraps around the phone on the sides with cut outs for the buttons on the side and the top and bottom are open. There is a slight gap on the top and bottom to ensure if its dropped that the phone is not exposed. I attached a few photos. And also compatible with wireless charging.
how much did you pay for it?11-26-2012 12:19 PM
- I bought the Nokia Lumia 920 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black from Amazon for 2.99. Only minor issue is that the case is gloss but otherwise I really like it. Not too bulky and protects the phone from scuffs and scratches.11-26-2012 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD