Kesha and the Lumia 920

eruptflail

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I thought I'd break up the monotony of everyone talking about their phone troubles, whether it be hardware defects or inability to get one or pick a color!

I was watching the video "Die Young" by Kesha which originally had the Lumia 920 featured in it, but it now it's not in the video.

I was wondering if anyone wants to speculate why?

I was thinking that maybe Microsoft only paid for so many views, and after that they switched out that scene for the one it replaced. It used to be shown at 1:20, but now it is replaced by a scene with what I assume are tarot cards.

emdee814

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
wow that's weird.

Whats weird about it, is the fact that its the same video but they were able to change a scene....since when does youtube do that? o_O

eruptflail

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I still think it would do them well to have their phone advertised in a popular (as in pop) musician's music video. Nokia has always been horrible at advertising, and anything is better than nothing. I'm really wondering why they did it, and also how they did it. But Vevo is a very specialized youtube so I'm sure certain permissions are allowed, because the youtube admin can edit the videos on Vevo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa