Preview and color match 920 phone color with tiles color!

rajkumr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
For those who haven't received their lumia 920 yet, or for those who are on the fence about which color to choose,

You can now go to
http://www.workforwill.com

AT&T's lumia 920 campaign website play with a virtual 920 for your heart content.
Change phone color, change tiles & accent color, add,remove, rearrange, resize tiles to your satisfaction!

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
IMO there are far too few color choices. There are more color choices in Windows 8, and even that is lacking. WHy there are FEWER in WP8 is beyond me. ****, I am not even sure why we can't generate our own colors, or download more. This should/could be the easiest to do.

rajkumr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Its probably to maintain uniformity among default tiles & app tiles & user tiles.
also, they can add more colors in the future.

but i guess comparing to ios, WP8 is worlds better!

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Its probably to maintain uniformity among default tiles & app tiles & user tiles.

They could just allow all tiles to be whatever color you set. They would all be uniform regardless. I am not talking about tweaking the color of a single tile. I am talking about tweaking the preset colors.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Very useful, thanks. I love the red 920, but this confirms what I already thought... aside from the neutral colored phones, yellow matches with the most live tile colors. Can't wait to get mine next week!

rajkumr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Very useful, thanks. I love the red 920, but this confirms what I already thought... aside from the neutral colored phones, yellow matches with the most live tile colors. Can't wait to get mine next week!

You are welcome!

It's great that we could visualize. Someone mentioned in one of the other threads that's it gonna be a weekend project to try and work all the combinations. But this would work out even better!

Vavali

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Damn, it's a shame something like this doesn't exist anymore. The Work for Will website is down and I was curious as to how all the different colors look before I get my phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss